Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is hard to belive that one of the greatest poster on Coach T started this huge thread with his 3 amazing words.

Trivia Question---- How many times has Tim made this type post???????

825461726[/snapback]

Yeah, that and "Should be a great game"!

I think his average post is only 5 words long! ;)

Msmoker21.....now that was a little trashy on your part but I am not going there.

My team is the Patriots not Bulldogs and we played GB close 17-13. We compete with each during the season and when the playoffs come we root for each other. This thread is about the Championship game and fan's observations...........you sure don't want me to talk trash because you would be in over your head........and it would classless to do so on this thread.....so I would encourage you to back off and enjoy the banter.

Now for a prediction..........Greenbrier13-Fulton 10.... with the Fg kicker from GB being the difference. If Herndon gets a buck fifty or the Bobcats pass for over 100 yds...look out.... or if Fulton makes big plays look out......Bobcats bring home the GOLD Ball.

So somebody that is, in the know, tell me if it's correct that Fulton had 6 plays last Friday in the first half.

I'm pretty sure that stat is wrong, I think they punted 3 or 4 times. It's probably more likely they had only six yards rushing to SC's 40 in the first half. The total yards in the first half were SC 168 and Fulton 116 and they both had over 100 yds passing.

I'll have to agree with oldsc7 about one thing, if SC had Fulton's WR E.Dish (don't know his name) they would be playing in the Boro this week, even with all their turnovers. thumb

So somebody that is, in the know, tell me if it's correct that Fulton had 6 plays last Friday in the first half.

I'm pretty sure that stat is wrong, I think they punted 3 or 4 times. It's probably more likely they had only six yards rushing to SC's 40 in the first half. The total yards in the first half were SC 168 and Fulton 116 and they both had over 100 yds passing.

I'll have to agree with oldsc7 about one thing, if SC had Fulton's WR E.Dish (don't know his name) they would be playing in the Boro this week, even with all their turnovers. thumb

825461832[/snapback]

If not mistaken SC had 21 plays to Fulton's 6 in the first quarter.

Enough already, Don't be the Mr. Know It All from Greenbrier

Do you have to tell everything you know....

Did you hear that two of the players sneeezed after practice yesturday causing one to expell gas.....

I do love they way that Fulton pulled the stats from their website.... to bad I already had saved them. It is /Was a good website with player pictures and all.

825461538[/snapback]

Someone put up a post wanting to know about Greenbrier's turf shoes. I answered his question. Someone wanted to know if Greenbrier was wearing home or away colors. I merely answered his question. No reason to tell me to quit being a know it all. Someone asked and I told. If you don't want to read it then don't, just scroll on by. If I want tell everything I know, I can. It was for anyone that wanted to know, if you don't care, don't reply. :P

Edited by justin groves 03

I still can't figure out why GB fans think that Fulton is coming into this game just for the fun of it. We've worked hard to get back here. No one gave us a chance of making the playoffs little alone returning to the championship game.

We haven't compared any of our players, past or present, to NFL players. They play high school football...and have played it pretty well the last 3 years. Those comments came from non-Fulton posters.

I said earlier we support our team, just like GB does. I don't see why we can't keep posts positive, not cocky, just positive.

825461366[/snapback]

No one from Greenbrier thinks Fulton is coming in here for the fun of it. People (Fulton fans or not) have talked Fulton up about how great they are and haven't really given Greenbrier any respect. No one from Greenbrier doubts how good a team this is they've been here for 3 years straight. We were a game away last year, so it's not like we haven't seen winning ballclubs or that we are some 1 year wonder. I've seen Fulton personally and do not think that you are overlooking us or anything like that, it's just that some people seem ready to crown Fulton state champs without playing the game Saturday. These people may or may not be Fulton fans, but they seem to be more Smith county people than anyone. Fact is, we have to wait until Saturday and all this talking doesn't matter. I hope it is a good, clean, injury-free game Saturday. I'll be the first to congratulate the winning team.

Edited by justin groves 03