Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

about 20 hours till game time!!!!  about  18 hours till Krystal time.    24 ct family pack.  oh  yeah.......

825464613[/snapback]

Mustang2.. I didn't know our game started at 11:30.. I thought it started at 7PM. It's ok though because Krystal breakfast sandwiches are awesome! Can't get started soon enough you know......

Edited by Blue Eyes

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want examples of where I have ran down a team. I may say I don't think a team is as good as another. Is that running down and bashing them? NO. I don't like Huntingdon, sue me why don't you. I know they are a great team, but I still don't like them and I never will. I lose credibility for supporting my team, I wouldnt be a true fan if I didn't support my team week in and week out. No one, and I mean no one should be called a loser no matter what has been said or done. That post was low down and if you think anyone should have to deal with that then you are wrong. The only time people get angry with me is when I disagree with them. So go ahead call me a loser, or whatever you want to, but I will never call someone a loser, failure or anything that puts down an individual. I support old school and region before anyone else, just like your guys do, but don't put me down for it.

825464371[/snapback]

Sorry Gerry but what did Hillwood or Camden or Huntingdon ever do to you? and since when is Alcoa in your region...if what you say is true then why aren't you supporting your fellow west finalist....this has all gone beyond supporting your team....we've all been on here and have seen it for ourselves....don't act like your feelings are hurt now....that act doesn't wash....maybe the tone of that post was a little harsh but after we have listened to you berate these teams the hard feelings kind of build up....you don't like it???...well now you know how we've all felt.

You have barely been on here for 2 months and a hand full of days...hard to judge somebody so soon.

825464648[/snapback]

Let's see Gerry has posted almost 1600 times since he started (as Gerry Bertier) in Nov of 2003. That's an average of over 4 a day. Tamir has been on Coach T for 70 some odd days so that means he's been exposed to about 280 posts by Gerry. Seems enough to form an opinion to me.