Best Rivalries

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boyd and temple is no way a better rival than grace and temple. when is the last time boyd beat temple

825463909[/snapback]

Chattanooga Times and Free Press thought Boyd-Temple was a better rivalry and I do too. Last year they had an article entitled "hottest winter rivalries" Here's how it went:

1) Bradley- Cleveland-men's Basketball

2) McCallie- Baylor- men's Basketball

3)Bradley- Cleveland- Women's Basketball

4) McCallie- Baylor- wrestling

5) Boyd-Temple- Men's Basketball

i agree with decaplayer about boyd and temple.....when does a team have to win to make a rivalry? uga went years without beating florida, but it was still one of the most anticipated games on either schedule. its the same with temple and bbs. now, grace is in the picture with their recent success in the district. they've taken ccs's role in this side of the district to be a top team to beat.

even though bbs is down this year, their basketball tradition keeps them always a possibility to upset anyone in the district. for the sake of arguement though, go to a bbs/temple game 5 minutes after tip off and try to get a seat. its one of the most anticipated games on the schedule. am i wrong????