Top Dunker in TN?

sam_jones

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

CJ Carter-Wilson Central-dont many people know about this kid but i bet he had 8 dunks at the beech tournament, he can really get up

Kevin Smith-Riverdale-a sophmore transfer from Louisianna, only about 6-3, can dunk vertical and the kid can really sky....the "showstopper"

Tyler Smith-Giles- I mean what can you say, the kid is a human highlight real, a man amoungst boys

Charles Little-Cleveland-he gets nasty with it, he slams it home at any opportunity, when he catches the call watchout

TONYMONTANA-I dont kno what short or tall is 2 u but scott carol is bout 6'5/6'6 he was on my aau team and he can cram like no other dont get me wrong but hes not that short. But another guy that played on my aau team(older team) was Victor Jones of Karns who can also cram same as my brother Micheal Hermosillo from Karns who also plays on my aau team. So to see some good dunks and good fast play this summer in AAU ball look for whatever tournament the KNOXVILLE UNITis playin in!!!!!!!But also Tyler Smith from Giles County and Charles Little of Cleveland can both cram better than the people i mentioned above but they all can cram though!!!!JAMIE HACKLER is not the best dunker in the state cuz if u get him away from the lane he cant drive or anything else to get to the basket to dunk hes a good dunker whenever he can get in the lane but he cant create anydunks on his own by driving or anything and he is not on the level that the 5 guys listed above him are so far as dunking or any other part of his game!!!

Edited by TheChsnOne2223