Which coacht posters are going to the championship

GWAVE1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Oakland, I'll be getting my money's worth....free dinner that is because your going to lose the bet.

RHS by at least 14.

825461296[/snapback]

your moneys worth? your doing security detail, its not like you gotta pay anyways :)

Oakland[/url]' date='Dec 1 2004 - 01:00 AM']your moneys worth? your doing security detail, its not like you gotta pay anyways :)

825461305[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I forgot I get in free. I wonder what I'll do with the $10 I'll save from not having to pay. Hopefully I won't be buying you dinner for losing the bet.

come on out g.f.t.n.  It'll be fun to sit out in the cold and watch the games.

825461329[/snapback]

Almost as fun as watching it in my living room in front of my fireplace! I would come if there were more people I knew...I was a senior at Ooltewah when this years' seniors were Freshmen at Boyd...so I don't know any of them really...except Chris Payne...or Paine...or whatever it is. But I'll be cheering for them...silently.

Almost as fun as watching it in my living room in front of my fireplace!  I would come if there were more people I knew...I was a senior at Ooltewah when this years' seniors were Freshmen at Boyd...so I don't know any of them really...except Chris Payne...or Paine...or whatever it is.  But I'll be cheering for them...silently.

825461336[/snapback]

I guess I can understand that. I guess concessions will be a lot cheaper for you, lol.