Congrats to DCA

reaction

Ill go ahead and start this thread for all u DCA fans since yall will be too busy celebrating to remember :blink: Congrats on a great season...was a great game to watch. yall got behind but like any state champiion would do u didnt lose hope. even after the 2 loses of 2 key players u still kept ur heads in it. Wooden is a stud and how he didnt get nominated i have no idea. that is my first time seeing him play at full health. also gotta say good season for my old school Boyd Buc. Yall have already made school history and to all the seniors..38-6, 3 trips to the boro, 1 championship, isnt a bad career thumb Boyd was the better team in the first half but DCA sure whipped up on us in the 2nd..once again congrats and hope to play yall again soon thumb see ya in 2A.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I never thought DCA could come back. They looked beat going into the lockeroom at half. Congrats on the win. Way to bring the gold ball to Nashville. Wooden is a stud. Trammell (sp) should be commended on coming right in for Fenwick. He was calm & just did a tremendous job. That should be some nice experience for him going into next year. Cant believe Fenwick could'nt come back & give it a go. Enjoy the victory.

I also want to congratulate DCA on a well played championship game. They have a good coaching staff that was able to make adjustments despite having numerous injuries. I was wondering how much did it cost to get into the game?

825466755[/snapback]

$10...an absolute bargain to see the effort of all of those kids tonight.

Congrats to DCA. Way to bring the ball home - back to Region 5. As usual, impressed by Wooden's determination and heart. He gives his all. Very impressed with Tramel. He performed very poised to be thrown into such a huge game. BB must be feeling the dejavu from 2002. Good game as predicted.

Every game must have a winner but BB can be proud of their season. Peardon is an exceptional player as is Akins.

Edited by FBGIRL

Heck of a game played by both teams. One of the best games I have seen. Peardon is a very powerful runner for Boyd by what I saw on Friday night. He had some pretty good runs. I must commend my good friend Chris Wooden though. He was the one probably making speeches in the locker room at half time and drove the DCA team back with his heart. He wanted it so much more than anyone else. The rest of his team followed his lead. You also have to commend the defense of DCA in the second half too. I said to myself, "If DCA even hopes to win, then Boyd mustn't score again." They did exactly that and the offense took over. Tramel did great back-up work for Fenwick and deserves recognition. What a classy game by Boyd and good luck to them in 2A next year along with DCA!

Talk to you peeps later... I need to regain my voice from repeating...

WHAT

Congratulations go to DCA. Both teams played a good game. Boyd was up 24-7 at the half, but DCA proved they were the team to beat in the second half. DCA totally dominated the second half with their defense and the running of Chris Wooden. He had 35 carries for 282 yards. Wow! Matt Peardon had a really good game for Boyd, but DCA proved they were the state champs. Congrats DCA!

Give the Glory to God for this one!