Clausen and Riggs to Soddy Daisy

Marlboro32

If he was as worried about winning as he was his hair looking good, Tennessee would have been national champs all 4 years he was there.

825471380[/snapback]

man if you look at his stats he was good, don't dog him just because he didn't win a natnl title, niether did manning. if you ask me Tee Martin was the best college Qb of the three.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man if you look at his stats he was good, don't dog him just because he didn't win a natnl title, niether did manning. if you ask me Tee Martin was the best college Qb of the three.

825471407[/snapback]

college qb, maybe.. i think peyton was still better, but he didnt have any wide recievers...

but nfl. peyton blows the rest of them away....

Three QB's better than Casey at UT

1. Manning

2. Martin

3. Kelly

What kinda of football does UT play? College Football and Tee Martin was the best college QB they have had in 20 years. Peyton wasn't mobile enough to have a dominate offense. Clausen is not in the top 5. Rick has put up numbers but turns the ball over way too much. 4 INTS against UK and Vandy. No to respectable.

I hope baby Clausen stays in Cali. Tennessee could do better.

Not sure about the Riggs rumor, but the Clausen kid to Maryville has been rumored for over a year now. At least two Maryville people (at the championship Saturday) said they heard as recently as two weeks ago that Clausen would be wearing Red and Black next season. However, with a young freshman QB (Burnette)waiting in the wings as heir apparent to Cade Thompson, I don't know how Clausen would fit with the situation at Maryville.

Must the ante be upped? :)

825470376[/snapback]

Exactly how is Ainge getting "special treatment"?

Schaeffer doesn't even have enough respect for his team mates and coaches, let alone himself, to make it to quarterback meetings and to make curfew. That's why he was left at home while the team traveled to Atlanta. Schaeffer hasn't been going to class, either. Whatever happens to him is his own fault.

Ainge has worked himself into the starters role.

Exactly how is Ainge getting "special treatment"?

Schaeffer doesn't even have enough respect for his team mates and coaches, let alone himself, to make it to quarterback meetings and to make curfew.  That's why he was left at home while the team traveled to Atlanta.  Schaeffer hasn't been going to class, either.  Whatever happens to him is his own fault. 

Ainge has worked himself into the starters role.

825473296[/snapback]

Are you Phillip Fulmer's personal aid? Funny this is the first I heard of it. I havent heard anything said about it. Ainge won't be the answer if we wont to compete for the national title and little baby Clausen isn't either. We need a mobile QB that can make plays.

Are you Phillip Fulmer's personal aid? Funny this is the first I heard of it.  I havent heard anything said about it. Ainge won't be the answer if we wont to compete for the national title and little baby Clausen isn't either. We need a mobile QB that can make plays.

825473325[/snapback]

No, i'm not. It was in the media - Jimmy Hyams had it on Monday.

Seems like Ainge did a pretty good job of making plays before the injury.

Answer the question - how is Ainge getting "special treatment"? You've made an accusation, now back it up with something of substance.

HTV, what did Scheafer do to get the starter tagged pull from him? Nothing wrong, seemed to me the play calling while he was in favored the running game while when Ainge is in they throw the ball thus giving him more opp. but this is the high school board and I will stop being off subject. Clausen needs to stay in Cali.

825473436[/snapback]

Well, that takes a rocket scientist to figure out, doesn't it? Schaeffer is the better runner and Ainge is the better passer. The coaches asked each to do what they do best. UT runs a pro style offense that utilizes a quarterback who can make the tough throws that Ainge makes much better than Schaeffer.

UTs offense also takes a quarterback who is willing to put the extra hours in to watch film, study, and learn. Ainge did that while Schaeffer was hanging out at the Electric Ballroom with Daniel Brooks picking fights with frat guys.

Ainge earned the number one job.

Well, that takes a rocket scientist to figure out, doesn't it?  Schaeffer is the better runner and Ainge is the better passer.  The coaches asked each to do what they do best.  UT runs a pro style offense that utilizes a quarterback who can make the tough throws that Ainge makes much better than Schaeffer.

UTs offense also takes a quarterback who is willing to put the extra hours in to watch film, study, and learn.  Ainge did that while Schaeffer was hanging out at the Electric Ballroom with Daniel Brooks picking fights with frat guys.

Ainge earned the number one job.

825473563[/snapback]

the ball room - please no one goes their :ph34r: