whos gonna be the team to win it in 2a next year

footballwatcher

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on Alcoa. I went to see the championship game and they were a real power-house. They should be in the Boro' again. I expect to see Milan and Westview doing good. USJ, DCA, and Boyd-Buchanan in 2A turns up a little bit of curiousity in my mind also. Of course, Huntingdon will do very well next season also. They will lose a lot on the lines but "Boo" and Chris Donald will find a way to get into that endzone somehow. I know people are getting tired of hearing about the two, but c'mon, they are definately two of the best in 2A. They should be able to go far in the playoffs again. My prediction for next years 2A state championship game..............Alcoa vs anyone from region 7. It could really be any of them. Good luck to everyone in 2A next year.

Goodpasture is not on the same level as Alcoa & Huntingdon. Goodpasture better develop some type of running game. They are way too predictable. They rely on the pass & it got them burned against the better teams. Coach Martin is going to have to get a little more creative. Defensively they are okay.

Barring injuries Alcoa should take the Gold Ball easily. It will be boring for them in my opinion. They will kill every team they play. They need to look at beefing up their schedule.

Hmmmm........I will double down on Alcoa.

825476583[/snapback]

Alcoa is a great team right now. I seen them for the first time during the bowl game. If they work a little harder on defense just as they do offense, they should go undefeated next season. But don't count out the Mighty Mustangs from Huntingdon, expect them to have something to say in this race.