predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy I sure like the talk on here about the Temple vs. Pickett Co. game.

There's going to be lots of surprised fans when the Bobcats show up at Temple.

The players of Pickett are ready for the Crusaders of Temple and will shut them down. It don't matter if you fellas recruit because we have some of the toughest players in Tennessee. I can't wait to see all the reactions of the players, coaches, and fans of Temple when we come away with the big W in their gym. Maybe we'll get some respect after the stompin' takes place? No hard feelings -- just stating the facts.

825523621[/snapback]

Sir you are one large idiot. What facts did you just state? It was all a bunch of blind and biased opinion from what I can tell. How about backing up some of your statements. Why are you so sure Pickett will get the 'big W'? Don't say 'because they're better'. Give a reason and while you're at it give us some dignity. You're making an already difficult game even more difficult for your guys by adding bulletin board material for Temple. I don't feel like coming on here and reading the same crap you people bring about Temple recruiting. If they recruit then that would make Wadley a recruiting wizard. Half the team started school there in preschool. How can you tell a kid is going to be good at basketball when all he cares about is graham crackers and naps. Get a clue people. And just a warning, don't overlook Grace.

I wasn't even looking forward to this game until I read what they're saying. now I wish it was tonight. As a Temple fan, I was worried about CCS, LV, and McCallie, but since this is a post about Pickett Co, I'll speak of it. Temple is the fastest team in the state (class A) by far and by halftime, Pickett Co will be so out of breath from chasing Caleb, Seth, and Dee, Temple will play its bench. As for Temple's "weak" schedule, I think CAK is pretty good, Grace was on its way to state until Van Horn left, and we still haven't played CPA or Ooltewah. oh yeah, and our closest win was ten points. Temple 80 Pickett 60.