predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Baxter kid sounds pretty unbelievable, i guess hes been left off there roster by mistake then, what is he the waterboy or something, just curious.

825539193[/snapback]

well they retired his jersey and he was contemplating whether he wanted to go to the NBA, so he made a late decision to come back , just so he could dunk on bailey and throw sikwitit g. herpes crap in the stands

All i got to say is this baxter dude is going down on friday night.

You Temple people just keep on talking your trash 'cause we're going to show you all that we're for real. we're going to get some respect when we defeat temple and grace this weekend down in chatanooga.

Identify yourself bigbody to me and i'll show you something in the stands.

The Bobcats are fired up and ready to go. The loss to LV and all this talk on here is just ligthing a fire under us to play the best games of the season. you better be ready for Bailey and they boyz of PC.

Grace Golden Eagle,

The Pickett County people should know what "snow storm" I am referring to. It was two years ago, and about this time of year.

825538927[/snapback]

yea pickett was suppose to come down here and play us for homecoming but they said they were snowed in. which was bull crap b/c we called some teams from that area and they said there wasnt any snow anywhere.THEY WERE JUST SCARED.

yea pickett was suppose to come down here and play us for homecoming but they said they were snowed in. which was bull crap b/c we called some teams from that area and they said there wasnt any snow anywhere.THEY WERE JUST SCARED.

825539451[/snapback]

I guaranttee ain't no snow storm gonna keep us away this time.

The storm is going to blow into town on friday afternoon in chat-town.

Better get the shovels out -- cause it's going to be deep.

IM sorry but sikwitit is a complete jackass

825539441[/snapback]

I completely agree. Has sikwitit said anything intelligent since we have been on this thread. Im not even a temple fan, but i hope they win by 30 just to shut you guys up. Oh yeah, sikwitit, u aint gonza win downz her boi.

LETS GO EAGLES!!!!!