McNair's Future

ERA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont see the titans doing that...

825542654[/snapback]

You are correct. The interest of the teams future is not paramount to the decision process. Strangely, they even want Eddie back which supports my theory that a different agenda is at hand. It's about buds, boys and the network. Funny how Bill B. of the Patriots has taken that formula out of his plan and will have three SuperBowl rings in four years to show for it under a salary cap environment. He figured it out. He may have a few more under his belt before everyone else does. <_<

If Steve McNair dont come back yall think Volek can carry the load or do we need someone else? He had some good games to close the season but he was horrible at times too.

As for Eddie George, I sure hope he dont come back. He's the one that needs ot be retiring. He probably wont even see the rock next year as good as Julius Jones is. Chris Brown could be just as good as George was in his prime if he could stay healthy next year. He's gonna stay banged up no lower than he gets though.

If Steve McNair dont come back yall think Volek can carry the load or do we need someone else? He had some good games to close the season but he was horrible at times too.

As for Eddie George, I sure hope he dont come back. He's the one that needs ot be retiring. He probably wont even see the rock next year as good as Julius Jones is. Chris Brown could be just as good as George was in his prime if he could stay healthy next year. He's gonna stay banged up no lower than he gets though.

825545471[/snapback]

Billy Volek played better than expected of him.

George wont even be back with the Cowboys he signed a 1 year contract

Go to titanscentral.net and read the boards. There is one guy on there that seems to be right almost all the time. I think he is someone on the inside, because he just seems to know his stuff. Anyway, Steve should almost definitely be back. He just invited a bunch of players to his farm in Mississippi for some bonding, etc. Combine this with a surgery that would have been otherwise uneccessary had he retired and went into a normal, ordinary life, I think the odds point to a RETURN OF THE MAC.......!!!!

you know kevin carter.

825543416[/snapback]

Not really, but I was working security at a fund raiser in Nashville and he happened to be there. I got to talk to him throughout the night. I've met him a few times before too. I bet you'll think this is cool: I was stationed in the V.I.P room that night with some other celebs. too:

Richard Marx

Keith Urban

Montgomery Gentry

Wynona Judd

Tim McGraw

Faith Hill

Leanne Womack

Leanne Rhimes.