TMSAA Area 4 Large School Division at North Middle

brocksterdanza

The area 4 large division tournament kicks off on monday january 31 at north middle school in lenoir city. The participating schools are as follows:

North Middle

Sweetwater Jr High

Athens Jr High

Carpenters Middle

William Blount Middle

Heritage Middle

Cherokee Middle

Games will be played on monday, tuesday, thursday and the championships and third place games will be played on friday.

Good luck to all teams.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schedule of games:

Boys

First Day

6:15 Heritage (7-8) vs Cherokee (7-6)

(Sweetwater to play winner)

Second Day

5:00 William Blount (8-7) vs Lenoir City North (7-5)

7:30 Athens (13-4) vs Carpenters (4-11)

Girls

First Day

5:00 Cherokee vs Athens

7:30 Heritage vs Lenoir City North

Second Day

William Blount vs Sweetwater

(Carpenters to play winner)

As posted above, athens beat carpenters in boys action last night, as also sweetwaters girls beat william blounts girls. The other boys game was a close one, as william blount beat north by 4. the games have been rescheduled yet again due to illness in teh area, the tournament will be finished on wednesday and thursday of next week.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!