5:00 (3) Harriman vs (6) Lenoir City

7:30 (7) Eagleton vs (2) Rockwood

Thurs. Feb. 3

5:45 Midway vs Oliver Springs

8:15: Harriman/Lenoir City winner vs Eagleton/Rockwood winner

Friday

5:45 Consolation

8:15 Championship

Second Place teams to host a "sub sectional" game with third place of Area 2 Small tournament held in Scott County. Third place teams will travel to play second place team of Area 2 Small.

Sub-sectional game will be played week of Feb.7-11. Coaches/Principals of two schools will agree on date.

IS oliver springs have any compition in this tournament with the players they have? and if they do who can beat them? even tho us petros boys beat them they still have the best team ive seen. they could beat some of thte high school teams around here.lol. best of luck to both the boys and girls of oliver springs

IS oliver springs have any compition in this tournament with the players they have? and if they do who can beat them? even tho us petros boys beat them they still have the best team ive seen. they could beat some of thte high school teams around here.lol. best of luck to both the boys and girls of oliver springs

825550355[/snapback]

Heck Yeah!!!!! Oliver Springs is gonna win this thing, no doubt about it. As long as we give our all theres no stopping us. Sorry 2 all of my friends out there. I can't make it, I would totally be there if I could, u know that. Best of Luck!!!! love ya!!!!

All this stuff about games being ppd. is unreasonable. The TMSAA should send the top 2 teams from each area and be done with it. This time of year you are just asking for trouble....ie. weather, sickness, etc. There are way too many games being played for middle school kids. After all they aren't in high school yet.

Edited by bigdave25

I disagree BigD25, the playoffs give everyone another chance to experience tournament basketball and prepares the teams that advance for their opportunity at the sectional level. It sure is a great reward for the kids to experience something similar to what they will see on the high school level. I really think it promotes the game at this level by giving the teams exsposure outside of their own counties. Kaz's two cents!