Gibson Co @ Obion Co

treefitty74

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Jenna Roney might play in this game but limited minutes only. I think that might give O.C. a big energy boost @ the PIT. I am definitely going to watch this game and hope it is a good one. Since you picked the Lady Rebs already I'll go with G.C. by 5!!! G.C. probably needs this win more than O.C. does just to give them some confidence going into tournaments.

I think the Lady Rebs will win this game, but it will not be easy. Gibson Co is a very good club. Having Jenna back is a very BIG deal for this team, as she is a leader, as she should be. As for Gibson Co. needing this game more than OC, I don't think so, I think a win by OC gives them the #1 seed in the tournament. So I think this game is a BIG one for OC. Treefitty is the man for the final score, I'll just say I expect a Lady Rebel victory.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gibson county needs this win  more than u think    i think they get it    if they do that means the top3 split with the other 2 losing the home game and winning on the road. would be a 3 way tie but gc dropped a game at crock...but they have to win this one first

ill make my prediction tuesday  thumb  good luck to gibson co  not sure if ill go or not

825554242[/snapback]

Gibson Co. would like the win of course but seeding wise it means much more to OC. A win gives them the #1 seed outright and a date with the Dyer/Crockett winner in the semifinals. If GC wins, the Lady Rebels are tied with Westview and at the mercy of a coin toss. #2 seed gets Gibson Co(barring a Union City miracle) in the semis on their own floor. Now tell me how important being the #1 seed is!

Cannon Whitbey (The basketball player that they had 20 years ago that went to Arkansas, probably a lil off on the spelling of his last name though) resurrects himself and comes back in the form of a girl and connects for 30 as Obion bombs Gibson out of the gym!! Wishful thinking I know but hey, gotta take some shots at the Gibson faithful.

NWhoopaholic-

Dyer County plays Obion tough every game- lost by 10 first time and 5 at the pit-so don't put them getting to the championship so easily if they win this game vs. Gibson!    Good luck to both teams- it will be a barn burner!

825554827[/snapback]

No disrespect to the Lady Choctaws. I was very impressed with them the 1st half on Friday. The point I'm making is given a choice between Dyer Co. & Gibson Co. at home, the choice will be finishing 1st and getting either Dyer or Crockett. You must get that quarterfinal monkey off your back first. The Lady Cavs have sent DC home in the 1st round the last two years.

I disagree I think G.C. will step it up tomorrow night and win a close game @ the pit. As long as Coleman, McElrath, and Dudley stay out of foul trouble. The Osborne girl has to step up and start scoring the last few games I have seen G.C. play she was left wide open the entire game but she won't shoot. I am going out on a limb and saying G.C.'s big 3 all have double digit scoring and Scruggs has a big night on D. GC by 6