best field in chattanooga?

nokona2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from the old school and haven't seen the "improvements" but will say that Soddy Daisy's field definitely has character, and would put it up agaoinst all the fields I have yet to see in East TN. Farragut, by far, has the BEST field. Their field is better than UT's. Soddy has some character though...sitting on top of the hill, dark dirt...

Hey i was just going to say that Bradley Central has changed everything but the playing surface from last year even remolded the clubhouse and added indoor batting cages so Bradley is getting that Check into cash /toby mckenzie money just like Walker Valley. i personaly havent got to see it yet cause it isnt done but i heard its as nice if not better than Walker Valley.

ps : chattanooga centrals field is a pretty good field but yeah the sun there is horrible.

Hey i was just going to say that Bradley Central has changed everything but the playing surface from last year  even remolded the clubhouse  and added indoor batting cages so Bradley is getting that Check into cash /toby mckenzie money just like Walker Valley. i personaly havent got to see it yet cause it isnt done but i heard its as nice if not better than Walker Valley. 

ps : chattanooga centrals field is a pretty good field but yeah the sun there is horrible.

825570477[/snapback]

Bradley's field and facility is very nice...glad you mentioned them because I just forgot to!

sorry guys... forgot to mention walker valley...

played region semis there last year and i was impressed with everything; however, you must consider that it was brand new. as long as turner maintains the upkeep, which he probably will, the field will stay among the top.

however, i didnt like the length from the parking lot to the field (much like soddy), and the setup seemed querky... the trees in the distant background were a different setup... consider batter's eye.

Hey i was just going to say that Bradley Central has changed everything but the playing surface from last year  even remolded the clubhouse  and added indoor batting cages so Bradley is getting that Check into cash /toby mckenzie money just like Walker Valley. i personaly havent got to see it yet cause it isnt done but i heard its as nice if not better than Walker Valley. 

825570477[/snapback]

You guy's need to get your story's straight. There has been NO McKenzie $$$$ used on the "Baseball" field at Walker Valley. Not that there hasn't been some healthy contributions, but don't give credit to the wrong people. And I'm not so sure this is Coach Turner's last year after all.

i knew check into cash helped with the field at walker valley but nah i wasnt sure about the mckenzie part. actually every time mckenzie donates money (or says hes going to ) the money doesnt show up and Bradley is left depending on the money from the School board. Oh and about check into cash i blieve (not positive) that Check into cash donated a good sum towards ooletwahs new gym.