Greenbrier vs. Hume Fogg

catsbball1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as greenbrier contains trey hobson and doesn't allow hume fogg to get easy three's greenbrier wins. hume fogg has no size to compete with greenbrier's 6'8'', 6'6'', and 6'5''. when lipscomb played hume fogg, brock and mayes combined for 43 of the 59. what happened to sean mcculley from hume fogg?

Edited by stjohnnies

Well if this game is anything like the last one greenbrier will breeze by Hume Fogg. The greenbrier fans made lots of noise the last game these two teams played and i believe that made a huge difference as hume fogg struggled while the fans continoulsy yelled. If greenbrier shoots half as good as they did last time they will def. win. Hume Fogg is a ok team, but greenbrier has the potential to be one of the best in the district so i believe greenbrier will take this one in easy fashion gb by 20+

What time is this game tommorow in the "hood"?

Looks to be a great match-up and I agree that if Greenbrier contains Trey Hobson and Woods this one is in the books and Greenbrier will advance.

BIG BEN

P.S. If you are heading out to MLK, I am just going to let you know that the easiest place to park will be either at Fisk University near MLK's campus, or the middle school (Head Middle School) up the street. I would stay clear of 17th and Jo Johnston it will be a mad house.