District 7a?

rbs is 7-1 with two more games to play we have monterey and pickett co.I will say this about the district there is no clear cut winner,all four top teams is playing good ball right now,should make for a good tournament this year,and yes monterey is playing good ball right now but what did you expect with loop as your coach. Hey loop what did you think about matt heady when yall play us.I wish all kids would play with the passion he has for this game. You would have to be  around this kid to understand what i am talking about,he makes my job lot easier, with him and swoner there the the one caring this team. see yall in a week or two and good luck rest of the season.

825648272[/snapback]

Thanks for the update on RBS. It is shaping up as a good district tourney. Is the Monterey record right, and does anybody have W-L for Pickett?

Tenn-boy, when do y'all play Monterey and Pickett?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing a few games, I would say that the district is down very bad this year! It seems that most teams are very young and I have seen more errors this year than in many years!

As for where the district belongs, it belongs where the trophy is at and for the past year it has been in RBS and it belongs in RBS until someone takes it! thumb

rbs is 7-1 with two more games to play we have monterey and pickett co.I will say this about the district there is no clear cut winner,all four top teams is playing good ball right now,should make for a good tournament this year,and yes monterey is playing good ball right now but what did you expect with loop as your coach. Hey loop what did you think about matt heady when yall play us.I wish all kids would play with the passion he has for this game. You would have to be  around this kid to understand what i am talking about,he makes my job lot easier, with him and swoner there the the one caring this team. see yall in a week or two and good luck rest of the season.

825648272[/snapback]

I've been impressed with Matt since he was in eighth grade. He gives you guys agood chance everytime he pitches.

Monterey is 5-2 in the dist. with games against Clay,RBS, and Pickett.

I think the district is more even than it ever has been.

Yeah fluke...Thats what i said wasnt it???and i really dont think i am mistaking boy!!!We will just see where the title goes this year.....Yall are good but i think when the tourney rolls around we will see who has the heart....DONT COUNT THE ROOSTER OUT TILL HE'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!! thumb

Yeah fluke...Thats what i said wasnt it???and i really dont think i am mistaking boy!!!We will just see where the title goes this year.....Yall are good but i think when the tourney rolls around we will see who has the heart....DONT COUNT THE ROOSTER OUT TILL HE'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825649927[/snapback]

The rooster was out and dead last year,and I am old enough to be your dad,so who is the boy,tell em Loop so they can understand.

if monterey puts it together and gets the bats going when they pitch good and dont make too many errors they will be in contention. RBS is a good team (especially when heady is on the mound). Pickett had a rough stretch but they always have athletes so dont count them out yet. And Celina is tough with Mcclearan (sp?) on the hill. You are right loop i believe this is the most equal this district has been in a very long time. there are also still many games left to be played so good luck to everyone and it should be exciting to watch the district standing unfold. thumb