Cumberland Co @ Oakland

You are right....being there and seeing  straight up are two different things. But I have BEEN there many times this season to SEE. You don't REAP the personal awards that Tab has already racked up this season in a very TOUGH and COMPETITIVE district or region if you can't show up to play. Therefore your analysis is WRONG. Tab was out most of the 4th with her ankle.....so if Tab was NOTHING in your eyes....why did WE get the big W then???? Your gilr Foster was still in the game........ <_<

Seems like Tab had 2 fouls in the first half, Riddle had 1, and Asberry had 3...... from CC Johnson had 1, Foster had 2, and Martin had 2.....sounds pretty even to me.......

We shot so poorly in the 2nd half.....only made 3 FG's.....but got 12 FT's.Yall made a nice little run then and took the lead. I am disappointed in the number of turnovers in this game. OHS never has that many and I am sure Grandstaff will show her displeasure too.

And again.......our announcer is former coach....he gives a different insight than most announcers.He gives other teams and players their due unlike other announcers. He commented a few times that OHS got lucky with a few calls, just like he was appalled at several for us....esp two On RIDDLE toward the end> In fact he has called Tab the BEST defensive player in our area more than once. Sorry Dude........we have some OUTSTANDING ball players around here....and coming from a respectable person such as Jeff Jordan.....I will take HIS word over a nobody like you any day.

BTW......the name he kept talking about stepping up from CC was a SMITH girl not Foster..........so go cry in your cookies.

Now again....I give props to CC girls for getting as far as they did. And best of luck to your boys as they roll into town to take on Siegel on Monday. Better wear some ear plugs.......the SIEGEL NATION will be so loud your ears will ring for days.

825605073[/snapback]

HEY 2PRICELESS! CC has noone with the last name Johnson, what are you talking about! or do you even know???????? and you got the win because cumberland didnt have it together!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCHS did stop ridddle,too bad they had to play 5 against 8! If it would have been @ cchs then cumberland would've won by 20!

825609422[/snapback]

Riddle had 13 points, 15 rebounds and 4 blocks. I hate to think what she would of had if CCHS had not stopped her.

I think cchs did a good job on riddle considering the tallest player cchs has got is 6'. If cchs would have been playing thier game and not worring about playing time they would have pulled that game out by 10 at least. GOOD season ladys. good luck next year. Remember seniors (juniors) this is the last year to make it to state. I know we can do it! :lol:

I think cchs did a good job on riddle considering the tallest player cchs has got is 6'. If cchs would have been playing thier game and not worring about playing time they would have pulled that game out by 10 at least. GOOD season ladys. good luck next year. Remember seniors (juniors)  this is the last year to make it to state. I know we can do it! :lol:

825613875[/snapback]

yeah, right. thats like me saying if oakland had made their shots in the 2nd half, they wouldnt had to worry bout a cumberland co comeback. fact is oakland won and cumberland co lost :lol: