Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

I think the future looks bright. I love the energy that Gaddis has and think the rising talent is good. I saw the Robertsville Jefferson game and the freshmen team was good. There is good talent coming up although linemen may be scarce. I look for us to much improved next year and then very young the following year. I'm most interested to see what happens at QB next year and what direction our offense takes.

I think the future looks bright. I love the energy that Gaddis has and think the rising talent is good. I saw the Robertsville Jefferson game and the freshmen team was good. There is good talent coming up although linemen may be scarce. I look for us to much improved next year and then very young the following year. I'm most interested to see what happens at QB next year and what direction our offense takes.

Robertsville has some real good linemen. Jefferson also has a few good big boys. We will be fine there, too. That is if they all stick with it. You just never know with kids these days.

maybe Anderson county but I don't see Campbell county beating them again.

I don't see either beating us next year. AC loses that big line, which was huge for them this year. We killed them in Freshmen game 39-0 and our middle school teams combined I think would beat theirs combined pretty handily. Just me, though. AC will digress next year, we will be a lot better. CC may be just as good, though. I don't think they are losing a lot.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Upvote 1

maybe Anderson county but I don't see Campbell county beating them again.

AC loses a lot, I would pick OR to win district next year...AC will be a good team next year, but not as good as this year I dont think and OR should be better. I would say the AC vs OR game next season will be a mirror image of this year but with OR coming out on top.

I don't see either beating us next year. AC loses that big line, which was huge for them this year. We killed them in Freshmen game 39-0 and our middle school teams combined I think would beat theirs combined pretty handily. Just me, though. AC will digress next year, we will be a lot better. CC may be just as good, though. I don't think they are losing a lot.

I don't know about that you will definitely beat AC but cc will be just as strong next year maybe the year after that lol