Class 6A top ten for 2014

IMO...if a 7-AAA team wins the title this year, it will be Oakland. The Patriots are going to be seriously loaded and improved from last season.

1.   Maryville

2.   Oakland

3.   Blackman

4.   White Station

5.   Independence

6.   Sevier County

7.   Hendersonville

8.   Whitehaven

9.   Dobyns Bennett

10. Ravenwood

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO...if a 7-AAA team wins the title this year, it will be Oakland. The Patriots are going to be seriously loaded and improved from last season.

1.   Maryville

2.   Oakland

3.   Blackman

4.   White Station

5.   Independence

6.   Sevier County

7.   Hendersonville

8.   Whitehaven

9.   Dobyns Bennett

10. Ravenwood

And they just got a real good transfer from Ensworth I hear? I'm picking Maryville once again lol

And they just got a real good transfer from Ensworth I hear? I'm picking Maryville once again lol

at this point in time you cant pick anyone but maryville. But I will say this... They will have more question marks on offense this year then they have probably ever had. But having said that... They will have a great defense and that will probably make what I said above irrelevant. They will still be just as dominant but they probably wont score as much as they do most years.

Hendersonville returns 8 starters on offense and 3 on defense and quite a few others who got playing time last year. In addition they come off back to back undefeated freshman teams so hopefully we will be to compete in 9-AAA in the fall.

Hendersonville did not look strong in the Championship game . Blackman and Whitehaven looked stronger against Murivil. But I think Blackman will take the title this season.

That's definitely a possibility, Passive.  Coach Shad has been there more than once and has a senior Qb and lots of talent.   They were in the game last year against Maryville late in the fourth.  I know folks get tired of hearing this, but getting through that brutal 7AAA schedule healthy may be his biggest challenge to getting back to a Maryville rematch.

the same story in 5aaa. 3 teams in state top 10 have to eliminate one another.

at this point in time you cant pick anyone but maryville. But I will say this... They will have more question marks on offense this year then they have probably ever had. But having said that... They will have a great defense and that will probably make what I said above irrelevant. They will still be just as dominant but they probably wont score as much as they do most years.

True, but I've heard that same thing about Maryville when they lost Brent Burnette...In steps Robinette....Same thing was said after Robinette left, in steps Garret...You get the point lol They always seem to re-load someway somehow and this year will be no different I'm sure. Burgess and the Tillery kid should fill the shoes of Prevo quite nicely. Vaught? will be QB and will be good too, I'm sure.

'91 we haiv this feller thait's rilly good att anserin' qwestions....his enishulls ere GQ.....We did lose Prevo and Garrett.....Big losses.....But tha yeer befour we lost Nick Myers and Trenton Shuler.......Vaught iz a good QB and weal be tha faistest QB MHS haz haid.....We reetern 3 ov five OL's and sum big ole yung kids....Brice Miller iz a beest att TE reeterns.....Tillery and Kelby Brock reetern att WR.....Jaylen Burgess reeterns att RB and iz probablee tha strongust Mairvul RB evur (400+ lb banch press)....and finnished 4th out ov ovur 1700 kids att tha Nikey Spark inn Atlanter, Georgie.....Yung Jaylen Nickerson will bee a factor inn tha baickfeeled.... and maybee Dylan Shinsky, Hopkins, and talentid Evan Porter......

And tha Deefence ort two bee purty stowt cents tha frunt 7 reeterns intack....

Thairfour eye'm pickin' Mairvul two finnish inn tha top 35 inn 6A..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

'91 we haiv this feller thait's rilly good att anserin' qwestions....his enishulls ere GQ.....We did lose Prevo and Garrett.....Big losses.....But tha yeer befour we lost Nick Myers and Trenton Shuler.......Vaught iz a good QB and weal be tha faistest QB MHS haz haid.....We reetern 3 ov five OL's and sum big ole yung kids....Brice Miller iz a beest att TE reeterns.....Tillery and Kelby Brock reetern att WR.....Jaylen Burgess reeterns att RB and iz probablee tha strongust Mairvul RB evur (400+ lb banch press)....and finnished 4th out ov ovur 1700 kids att tha Nikey Spark inn Atlanter, Georgie.....Yung Jaylen Nickerson will bee a factor inn tha baickfeeled.... and maybee Dylan Shinsky, Hopkins, and talentid Evan Porter......

And tha Deefence ort two bee purty stowt cents tha frunt 7 reeterns intack....

Thairfour eye'm pickin' Mairvul two finnish inn tha top 35 inn 6A..... :popcorneater:

Once I decifer your post, I realize there's a ton of good information in it.  You have to be pretty intelligent to right that way even though the intent is to sound like a dumb hick.  Thanks for the input.

Hendersonville returns 8 starters on offense and 3 on defense and quite a few others who got playing time last year. In addition they come off back to back undefeated freshman teams so hopefully we will be to compete in 9-AAA in the fall.

Hendersonville will have a very good team. They are the team to beat for 9AAA title.

Predicted favorites for each district in 2014

D1 Dobyns-Bennett 6A

D2 Sevier County 6A

D3 Anderson County 5A

D4 Maryville 6A

D5 Ooltewah 5A

D6 Rhea County 5A

D7 Oakland 6A

D8 Shelbyville 5A

D9 Hendersonville 6A

D10 Henry County 5A

D11 Ravenwood 6A

D12 Cane Ridge 6A

D13 Brighton 6A

D14 Arlington 6A

D15 Ridgeway 5A

D16 Whitehaven 6A

I'll be honest, I have a pretty good indicator of what to expect in East & Middle TN. I'm not really sure about West TN so I may be completely off. I do expect Whitehaven to be the favorite to come out of Memphis. Ridgeway is nearly always the 5A representative for Memphis as well.