RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

I am very intrested in this game. My opinoin is this. WC runs the veer and can throw out of it very well. To me that spells double trouble for NCS. In the past the Eagles have stuggles with such teams. However WC will be facing the best team they have played all at season at their house. This gives NCS a strong advantage. With the Widcats history of putting the ball of the ground I have to lean toward the Eagles. It will not be a blowout but more like a one score victory for NCS. Sorry WC people I have much respect for your team and community and know that you can play with NCS. I would love to play either team if we are fortunate enough to do so. Both teams would be a formidable opponant for the Tornadoes. I expect WC to grind the clock and move the sticks keeping the game close but NCS has the kicking game and enough skill players to get it done.

Kenny you make me laugh but remember this, like my Dad always told me " The same thing that makes you laugh is the samething that will make you cry." WC has a good chance of pullig off the upset here.

I am very intrested in this game. My opinoin is this. WC runs the veer and can throw out of it very well. To me that spells double trouble for NCS. In the past the Eagles have stuggles with such teams. However WC will be facing the best team they have played all at season at their house. This gives NCS a strong advantage. With the Widcats history of putting the ball of the ground I have to lean toward the Eagles. It will not be a blowout but more like a one score victory for NCS. Sorry WC people I have much respect for your team and community and know that you can play with NCS. I would love to play either team if we are fortunate enough to do so. Both teams would be a formidable opponant for the Tornadoes. I expect WC to grind the clock and move the sticks keeping the game close but NCS has the kicking game and enough skill players to get it done.

Kenny you make me laugh but remember this, like my Dad always told me " The same thing that makes you laugh is the samething that will make you cry." WC has a good chance of pullig off the upset here.

Thanks Swo! I'm glad I gave you a chuckle. IMO, you and the Ambassador are the two experts on football. I just try to entertain the readers and poke a little fun here and there. Some just take things and themselves too seriously, and those are the ones I love to poke!

This is going to be a great game. As I've said before I'm a big fan of Coach Rice and WC. WC fans are passionate and show up. Just kidding about the incestuous comment but WC is awfully close to Alabama! :)

Thanks Swo! I'm glad I gave you a chuckle. IMO, you and the Ambassador are the two experts on football. I just try to entertain the readers and poke a little fun here and there. Some just take things and themselves too seriously, and those are the ones I love to poke!

This is going to be a great game. As I've said before I'm a big fan of Coach Rice and WC. WC fans are passionate and show up. Just kidding about the incestuous comment but WC is awfully close to Alabama! :)

I am no expert and don't claim to be but but thanks for the compliment. The only thing I do is call it like I see and try as much as poosible to add some grace to it. I understand you like to joke especially if you can draw blood. You certainly drew blood here. Somenoe from WC started a new thread but it wont be up long. They never allow 2 threads on a subject. I agree with you that some people take things way too serious on here. I don't get it with those guys. Unless someone is attacking our players or saying that we somehow cheat the system I take it in stride and play along. Love and support your team but don't pout like a baby when someone takes a dig at you. The only reason you posted what you did was because some of those guys place too much stock in a Jamboree. Now if and when we get a chance to play NCS........you know the rules about smack talk.

I am no expert and don't claim to be but but thanks for the compliment. The only thing I do is call it like I see and try as much as poosible to add some grace to it. I understand you like to joke especially if you can draw blood. You certainly drew blood here. Somenoe from WC started a new thread but it wont be up long. They never allow 2 threads on a subject. I agree with you that some people take things way too serious on here. I don't get it with those guys. Unless someone is attacking our players or saying that we somehow cheat the system I take it in stride and play along. Love and support your team but don't pout like a baby when someone takes a dig at you. The only reason you posted what you did was because some of those guys place too much stock in a Jamboree. Now if and when we get a chance to play NCS........you know the rules about smack talk.

so your saying someone talking about your momma or sister u can take in stride because i think thats what incest is!!!!!!i myself dont play that way kidding or not...i can joke all day but i dont go there.

glad youre just kidding.its all good but just dont go there.youre right i take my family seriously

can we just talk football here!!!!!

Edited by wboro33

glad youre just kidding.its all good but just dont go there.youre right i take my family seriously

can we just talk football here!!!!!

Sure. WC will score about 21 points in this game. 14 in the first half and 7 in the fourth quarter. NCS will score at least 28 in the first half and 21 in the second half.

NCS is going to wear you down and out in the second half. I'd hate to be the linebacker for WC. Going to be an long night of the Bruising Butili and the super fast McCraw & Barfield.

Sure. WC will score about 21 points in this game. 14 in the first half and 7 in the fourth quarter. NCS will score at least 28 in the first half and 21 in the second half.

NCS is going to wear you down and out in the second half. I'd hate to be the linebacker for WC. Going to be an long night of the Bruising Butili and the super fast McCraw & Barfield.

Wayne to win by 2