RD 3: THE TORNADOES PATH OF DESTRUCTION CONTINUES WITH LAKE CO.

JDOGG80

Guest hevyrevy1611

Well well look who it is. You can't be serious. Come on hevy give it up. I suppose you don't like my Tornadoes for one reason or another . Doesn't matter though keep on hating we will move on to the semis regardless.

Naw, not a hater at all. As I've ALWAYS posted on CoachT, unless it's against Dresden I perpetually pull for the underdog. Always have, always will. That's just the way I am. If that's your definition of hating, oh well. Guess I'm a hater then. Ha! Maybe you hating on me for hoping for an upset. Ever consider that possibility? No.. not you, only others could be guilty of that, but never the accuser, eh? Hehe.. and so it goes amongst humans. Again, injury free games for all, fair officiating, and good luck both teams. Go underdogs in every game played says this "hater". ((If you only knew how misfitting and untrue that label is when applied to me. Hilarious acually. You are 1,000,000% wrong! But that too is probably an impossibilty as well, ain't it? Being wrong that is. LUV IT! I done here.)

Naw, not a hater at all. As I've ALWAYS posted on CoachT, unless it's against Dresden I perpetually pull for the underdog. Always have, always will. That's just the way I am. If that's your definition of hating, oh well. Guess I'm a hater then. Ha! Maybe you hating on me for hoping for an upset. Ever consider that possibility? No.. not you, only others could be guilty of that, but never the accuser, eh? Hehe.. and so it goes amongst humans. Again, injury free games for all, fair officiating, and good luck both teams. Go underdogs in every game played says this "hater". ((If you only knew how misfitting and untrue that label is when applied to me. Hilarious acually. You are 1,000,000% wrong! But that too is probably an impossibilty as well, ain't it? Being wrong that is. LUV IT! I done here.)

Good I'm glad you are done

What exactly has LC done in the last few weeks to think they can not only cut in to a 56 point loss to the Tornadoes but even have a chance to win ?...Will a 49 point loss be an improvement ?...I don't know...You lose 62-6 to a team in a season its pretty much a lock you'll lose to them again unless you have a scenario where the whole team gets suspended or some disease spreads over the athletic facilities...

UC will win their 12th game this year and 25th in a row over the last two seasons...

Union City - 56

Lake County -8

What exactly has LC done in the last few weeks to think they can not only cut in to a 56 point loss to the Tornadoes but even have a chance to win ?...Will a 49 point loss be an improvement ?...I don't know...You lose 62-6 to a team in a season its pretty much a lock you'll lose to them again unless you have a scenario where the whole team gets suspended or some disease spreads over the athletic facilities...

UC will win their 12th game this year and 25th in a row over the last two seasons...

Union City - 56

Lake County -8

Lake County comes in with momentum and at least one site has projected them beating UC by 3 points on a neutral field so this matchup is even steven. It must be those four transfers in that became eligible in week 6 for Lake County. UC is in for a battle this week. 

Union City - 56 I, m going to try to answer this with hopefuuly some positives.since the beginning of the year maybe Lake Co has improved.For instance lost to Uc, Trenton, Mckenzie and West Carrol.At the end of the year go on and win about 5 in a row.Not maybe A Uc or Trenton but did beat Southbfulton twice, scored 54 against Gibson Co basically at the half.Could have scored much more.I know Union City scored 62 AGAinst Gibson co and could have scored more as well.Then beats Bruceton who had played Dresden pretty close gybthe scireboard 26 to 13 and lost to a 2A Mckenzie team that is still in the playoffs by only 4 points.Bruceton had also beaten a 2A Scotts Hill team that made the playoffs..lol..Then finally I.m thinking Lake Co changed some things on offense.Not sure but think Wilkes only carried the ball less than 10 times in that game for over a hundred yards.That is my trying to be positive..lol

Lake County -8

Lake County comes in with momentum and at least one site has projected them beating UC by 3 points on a neutral field so this matchup is even steven. It must be those four transfers in that became eligible in week 6 for Lake County. UC is in for a battle this week. 

What did Jerry Reese and his band of brothers become eligible ????...Did they cross the river and pick up some fellas from Missouri ????....This match-up is not in the same universe as even-steven....