2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

Rhea looked ok tonight vs Oakland. The overall final was 5-4 Oakland 1 vs1 was Oakland 4-2. 2 vs 2 Rhea won 2-1. Rhea had a big night passing the football. Dotson looked good and for the most part the receivers made their catches. There was 3-4 passes that should have been caught for big gains or TDs. The run game is getting there. Rhea has to replace some big time linemen from last year along long time O-line coach Coach Mitchell who retired so the o-line is getting use to the new coach. Cody Bice had an outstanding game on both sides of the ball tonight. Both Oakland and Rhea's defenses look pretty good. Both teams were bringing it on defense tonight, lots of big hits. Oakland needs to fix there pass defense. Rhea is not really known for throwing it but Rhea had a lot of success against Oakland's secondary

Edited by Rhea Co.

Rhea looked ok tonight vs Oakland. The overall final was 5-4 Oakland 1 vs1 was Oakland 4-2. 2 vs 2 Rhea won 2-1. Rhea had a big night passing the football. Dotson looked good and for the most part the receivers made their catches. There was 3-4 passes that should have been caught for big gains or TDs. The run game is getting there. Rhea has to replace some big time linemen from last year along long time O-line coach Coach Mitchell who retired so the o-line is getting use to the new coach. Cody Bice had an outstanding game on both sides of the ball tonight. Both Oakland and Rhea's defenses look pretty good. Both teams were bringing it on defense tonight, lots of big hits. Oakland needs to fix there pass defense. Rhea is not really known for throwing it but Rhea had a lot of success against Oakland's secondary

Thanks for the report RheaCo, I wasn't able to make it over. Behind Patterson what other receivers made plays and do you know who has taken over for Coach Mitchell? Sounds like a solid spring with plenty to work on this summer.

GO EAGLES!

Thanks for the report RheaCo, I wasn't able to make it over. Behind Patterson what other receivers made plays and do you know who has taken over for Coach Mitchell? Sounds like a solid spring with plenty to work on this summer.

GO EAGLES!

Beyond Noel, Bice had a few nice catches out of the back field, one was a will route out of the backfield that went for 25-30 yards. Edwards and Downey had a couple catches one that went for a touchdown, I think Sharp had one or two catches there was a few others that had catches. I can't remember who it was but there was one player that made a great one handed catch in the 2 vs 2.

As far as the new O-line coach he is a older guy from Sweetwater. They said his last name was Lane. I havnt had the chance to meet him yet. It was a good scrimmage for Rhea. Got a little taste of Murfreesboro ball and we played pretty good for our only spring game.

Beyond Noel, Bice had a few nice catches out of the back field, one was a will route out of the backfield that went for 25-30 yards. Edwards and Downey had a couple catches one that went for a touchdown, I think Sharp had one or two catches there was a few others that had catches. I can't remember who it was but there was one player that made a great one handed catch in the 2 vs 2.

As far as the new O-line coach he is a older guy from Sweetwater. They said his last name was Lane. I havnt had the chance to meet him yet. It was a good scrimmage for Rhea. Got a little taste of Murfreesboro ball and we played pretty good for our only spring game.

Thank you brother, sounds promising.

BRING IT BUDDY??? :hungry: #LOP AND WHILE YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT THE GSCD....THOSE PLAYERS WERE TRAINED UNDER THE GSCD AT RHEA SO CREDIT HIM FOR YOUR SUCCESS#LOP YOU WERE HANDED A BIGGER FASTER AND STRONGER TEAM THAT TOOK WEIGHT TRAINING SERIOUS FINALLY!! #LOP WAIT TILL YOU SEE THAT SCO!!#LOP

I'm just jabbing with you Passive, and hadn't we already had this discussion???maybe even twice?? I believe if you will remember I gave the man some credit even when no one else did. The only reason I stuck the "G" on the front of the S.C.D. was to ruffle your owl feathers. However, as I told you last year before the season started, Rhea has an excellent defensive coordinator that I wouldn't trade for any coach in the region and that my fine feathered friend is a fact.😎

PASSIVE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN TO RELAY TO THEM OWL BOYS...... THE BOYS THAT HAVE GOLDEN HELMETS AND A MAROON SPEAR ON EM ARE BOUT TO WHIP UP ON EM..... YOU DONT GOT ENOUGH SPEED TO KEEP UP WITH A TOP 5 6A TEAM..... JUST TELL IN YA NOW SO YOUR FEELINGS AREN'T HURT COME AUGUST 21