Adamsville 2015

cardfan

TheBulldog. You can talk about me all you want, but I can tell you TCA is a deacon in his church and one of the finest men in Tennessee. He has never been inside a bar in his life.

I can tell you I am not sad nor pathetic. I've given you some attention for today, so you can return to your doghouse.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheBulldog. You can talk about me all you want, but I can tell you TCA is a deacon in his church and one of the finest men in Tennessee. He has never been inside a bar in his life.

I can tell you I am not sad nor pathetic. I've given you some attention for today, so you can return to your doghouse.

We do have to give Bulldog some credit. Milan has been and will always be a powerhouse in football. Can't beat their tradition. Basketball is horrible but Football is at the top. I think this is an Aville thread so let's get back on topic. Adamsville will be a serious contender but will have their hands full on September 4th!

We do have to give Bulldog some credit. Milan has been and will always be a powerhouse in football. Can't beat their tradition. Basketball is horrible but Football is at the top. I think this is an Aville thread so let's get back on topic. Adamsville will be a serious contender but will have their hands full on September 4th!

I think the game on Sept. 4th will be no different than the last few! A great hard fought game and the Lions will have their hands full too! Believe me no one here is overlooking TCA! I know Blake & Brandon will have their teams well prepared!!

I think the game on Sept. 4th will be no different than the last few! A great hard fought game and the Lions will have their hands full too! Believe me no one here is overlooking TCA! I know Blake & Brandon will have their teams well prepared!!

No doubt we will have our hands full! Going down to Adamsville on the road is never an easy game regardless of who they have coming back or not! Both teams have a pretty tough two game schedule prior to playing each other.

Edited by TCAIntense

No doubt we will have our hands full! Going down to Adamsville on the road is never an easy game regardless of who they have coming back or not! Both teams have a pretty tough two game schedule prior to playing each other.

No doubt! I just hope we can stay healthy through those first two! We scrimmage White House on August 1 should know more about how good we will be by then!!

It does seem our Milan friends have some insecurities about their team. I think it is time you two got out of your mama's basements and put the mouse thingy down.

The 'old' Milan teams would not have gotten excited about beating a team with a losing record. I guess our team and your team have something in common, neither of us have won a championship lately.

It does seem our Milan friends have some insecurities about their team. I think it is time you two got out of your mama's basements and put the mouse thingy down.

The 'old' Milan teams would not have gotten excited about beating a team with a losing record. I guess our team and your team have something in common, neither of us have won a championship lately.

This Milan team does not care about beating McNairy either. Your team is insignificant. I just say it because it solicites a response from you. Kinda like you do the Adamsville people when you mention recruiting. However I and they see you for what you are. A troll. Nothing more.

And no. I am not In anyone's basement. But I am at your sister's watching the morning news and eating breakfast!! :)