Will Adamsville be considered public or private?

Macnarry

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stat that tells everything about the 2014 Cardinals. They did not have a player that played at Adamsville Junior High score one touchdown for the varsity last year. There is no other Class 2A and probably Class 3A school that could have that happen from their main feeder school and still get to the state semifinals.

Too bad your stat is incorrect. Nice try troll on

Edited by cardfan

Did Adamsville ever get their schedule completed? Heard they were having trouble getting non-region games this year and might have to play more than one Mississippi school.

Yes we have a full schedule. Picked up Lauderdale county in Alabama and Baldwyn, MS

Not a troll. I am a Bobcat and proud of it.

I do not remember our coach mentioning a timetable on winning. We can handle a loss to Milan, been there and done that.

BigPurple, you must have had a personality bypass at some point. You are just a bit uptight about a game scheduled for this fall.

wingman10 (with the tiny w), name me one coach in the history of football that did not say his team was going to win at a booster club meeting.

did not say your coach sd anything

cardfan, you know the stat is correct. All the AHS touchdowns last year were scored by someone that did not play at Adamsville Junior High. No other school in the state could say that.

AdamsvilleDad, Ross Burcham lived in Hardin County when he came to play at Adamsville. I guess AHS can change their name to Tri-County.

You may have noticed that McNairy has lost to many teams in the last few years. Adamsville is not the only team to have beaten us.

Just remember, we are not the team that popped off about upgrading our schedule and then set up a series with a losing team from Alabama and Middleton!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Upgrading the culture our players play in and yes Burcham played junior high ball at michie don't care where he lived unless you want to start a rant about junior high ball