Week 2 1A AP Top 10

UC Trenton and Dresden get to beat up on each other...No one is going to beat UC...not sure how good NC is. If Huntingdon can beat Milan in 2 weeks the Mustangs will be #3

NCS is a top 3 school, No doubt there. I think its UC, Peabody, NCS then everyone else...i think Huntingdon Dresden WC Columbia Academy are in that 2nd tier right behind the first until one team from the 2nd tier beats a team in the 1st.....All IMO of course so not fact just opinion.

NCS is a top 3 school, No doubt there. I think its UC, Peabody, NCS then everyone else...i think Huntingdon Dresden WC Columbia Academy are in that 2nd tier right behind the first until one team from the 2nd tier beats a team in the 1st.....All IMO of course so not fact just opinion.

I don't think Columbia Acad will be as good as they have been the past couple of years

Preseason we were in the "others receiving votes" section. I guess beating a down team with a running clock and then getting a win over a ranked 2A team completely turns voters away SMDH. This is why I'm so glad there is a playoff system instead of just a poll system. No offense to any ranked team, I just don't understand the voting criteria. At least it's good fodder for debate.

Preseason we were in the "others receiving votes" section. I guess beating a down team with a running clock and then getting a win over a ranked 2A team completely turns voters away SMDH. This is why I'm so glad there is a playoff system instead of just a poll system. No offense to any ranked team, I just don't understand the voting criteria. At least it's good fodder for debate.

Apparently you have to lose a game but I'm not sure. It's worked for Cloudland, Whitwell and some others.

So what will be everyone's thoughts when either Trenton or UC loses Friday night. Having one loss drops one of them off the list? Polls are a joke IMO but fun to talk about. I'm fine with 1-3 and glad Dresden is #4. In about 12 weeks we will start to see the clear front runners. 3 of the top 4 teams play each other with 1 & 2 playing Friday. Personally I see UC with potential 3 peat. Hope not but I'm s realist.

So what will be everyone's thoughts when either Trenton or UC loses Friday night. Having one loss drops one of them off the list? Polls are a joke IMO but fun to talk about. I'm fine with 1-3 and glad Dresden is #4. In about 12 weeks we will start to see the clear front runners. 3 of the top 4 teams play each other with 1 & 2 playing Friday. Personally I see UC with potential 3 peat. Hope not but I'm s realist.

Our point is that Oneida destroyed Whitwell in a scrimmage this year and Oneida has beaten a ranked 2A team this year. Oneida had votes in the first pole and is no longer getting mentioned after being 2-0 and beating a ranked team in a higher classification. As far as UC and Peabody go, I think the loser has to drop to third as long as NCS wins. But the way these polls are going the loser may end up #1 next week. I completely agree with you that this just gives us old guys something to talk about and it's fun. But hey, I'm just excited that it's football season and we're getting to the games that count now. Good luck to all of you this week Edited by RudyWasOffsides