District 9-AA 2016-2017

essencOFtruth

Hendersonville may have the only chance at beating them in the regular season however that is not a district game so it worst really matter.

Hendersonville played Westmoreland a few games ago....It was a 3 or 4 point game with Hendersonville pulling out the Win.  Take that for what its worth.

As far a Stall ball....no not really.  Westmoreland did hold the ball on offense for extended time on a lot of possessions but only because they could not get close to the basket. Heritage Defense just shut them down, all they could do is swing the ball around the perimeter. I think they had maybe one second shot after a miss the entire game.

Refs were tight on Heritage in the first half...Westy was shooting 1 and 1 with 2:00 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Heritage finally got to the 1-1 mark with 6 seconds left in the half. it was comical.

Seems Harpeth may be the team to look out for.  They thumped Greenbrier. And beat Sycamore by 24.  Sycamore and White House were basically even. Harpeth may be Stronger than first thought. Time will tell

Go Patriots

Currently in 9-AA

Harpeth 2-0

White House Heritage 2-0

White House  1-1

Westmoreland 1-1

Cheatham 0-2

Sycamore 0-1

Greenbrier 0-1

Ok Harpeth is by far my surprise team so far....I knew what Heritage was capable of. Really had no clue what Harpeth had and was going on pre district record...Where are the Harpeth people here?  Has anyone seen them play ? Is it speed, length, shooting, defense....what >?

White House did have a good bounce back game vs Sycamore and sounded like a battle 3rd and 4th quarters were barnburners for both teams Sycamore in the 3rd and White house in the 4th...lots of points scored in second half.  Would have loved to have seen that one !

Tuesday games 12-13-16 are

Cheatham vs Harpeth....gotta go with Harpeth.

White House vs  Greenbrier...going with White House

Westmoreland vs Sycamore...going with Sycamore.

Heritage has 3 non district games this week. Home vs Hendersonville tonight, home vs Portland Tuesday and Ezell Harding Friday night. 

Thoughts?

Who ya got

This is how the District Stands So Far

1) Harpeth (3-0)

2) WH-Heritage (2-0)

T3) Westmoreland (2-1)

T3) White House (2-1)

T5) Cheatham (0-2)

T5) Greenbrier (0-2)

7) Sycamore (0-3)

Match-Ups for Friday 12/16/16 who ya got???

Harpeth is home vs. Hillwood - I got Hillwood in this game.

WH-Heritage is @ Ezell Harding - Heritage in another 15-20 point win

Westmoreland @ Greenbrier - my gut telling me Greenbrier going to get their first district win of season at home.....Anyone scores 50 in this game they win...maybe 45

White House @ Cheatham - I believe cheatham has one or two of their injured players back according to box score..... I think White House might get their first district win vs. Cheatham since this version of 9AA has been in existence...

Good Luck to All !

I'd be willing to bet they win zero Region games.

Anybody else in 10AA that can type?  How about starting your own thread and let this one be until February?  Half of a 10AA newbie poster's posts are in the 9AA thread.  Or discuss something about 9AA teams and players other than how they're going to get their butts kicked in regions.  Or hi jack another thread.

Another 30 minutes I won't get back.

Anybody else in 10AA that can type? How about starting your own thread and let this one be until February? Half of a 10AA newbie poster's posts are in the 9AA thread. Or discuss something about 9AA teams and players other than how they're going to get their butts kicked in regions. Or hi jack another thread.

Another 30 minutes I won't get back.

Westmoreland scores 17 points in a single game. They will be one of your top 4 teams. That's how bad the district is this year.

Harpeth vs Hillwood

I'm not sure Hillwood will win vs Harpeth.  Maybe strength of schedule but Hillwood has a terrible record. 

Heritage vs Ezell Harding

Again Ezell has a terrible record...could surprise in a game at home but I doubt it. I agree Heritage big.  Heritage will face Davidson Aca. and Goodpasture in the Goodpasture Christmas Classic Dec.29-30  Two very good opponents...should be good.

Westy vs Greenbrier

IF Greenbrier is going to make any kind of statement at all this year IT will start with this game.  A must win for them.  I will give them the WIN BY 10 OR MORE.  Actually watched Greenbrier vs White House game online on the 10 for 10 network you can search it up on FB. They been broadcasting live and recording games to view later for WH.  anyway Greenbrier hung around and had it close in the 3rd and 4th qts. just gave out in the end, only dressed 8 guys. 

White House vs Cheatham

White House been trying to beat Cheatham for a LONG time now.  I believe this is the time they accomplish that feat.  White House by double digits. I heard WH might have lost one player(starter) for some reason. But will have a new transfer eligible for after Christmas. good luck.

Good luck in any Christmas tourney you are in.  I know Harpeth and WH in Beech tourney. Westy in the Nera White in Macon co.  Any other teams ?