District 9-AA 2016-2017

essencOFtruth

Who else is ready for basketball!? I watched most of the teams play during the summer, 2 teams really stood out to me. Greenbrier and WhiteHouse, Greenbrier has struggled the last couple years with a combined 6 wins. They seemed to have found a lost chemistry. I think that they have a shot at the number one spot. White House is also a very good team. Even though they have lost the main player, they have very good young players that can shoot. I think they could take the top spot also. Should be a good year!

....................................................so they have had 6 wins in the last couple YEARS? and they will have a shot at the one spot? ok I will bite.....how do you figure?

Cheatham County is an overall 121-23 over the last 5 years. They've been one of the best basketball programs in the middle TN area and have produced some very good basketball players. They won't just suddenly become "terrible" overnight people.

Who said they are terrible? They just wont be as good as years past that is the truth, lost starting PG and C and the best player in my opinion in the region. Cant be replaced ....while almost all the other teams that are good/decent return almost everyone so yes they will be down...

Cheatham County is an overall 121-23 over the last 5 years. They've been one of the best basketball programs in the middle TN area and have produced some very good basketball players. They won't just suddenly become "terrible" overnight people.

TRUTH- but relatively speaking they won't have the "overall" record they have been having, but I would agree they still going to be top or near top of this district.

They looked the best out of most of the teams over the summer.. I could be completely wrong. Just my prediction!

TRUTH

Kind of like westmoreland looked good in summer last year as well. Never got better just stayed the same team for 6-8 months. Anticipate much the same here. Doesn't mean they wont be near top, but not going anywhere past District Semi-Finals

What 9AA team could beat any of the top 5 in 10AA?

Can't call this statement TRUTH- lets just look at a few things from last year.........

I would say most agree that Maplewood and Whites Creek the best two teams---TRUTH

Most would agree that White House is going to be one of the top 2 teams this year in 9-AA.....TRUTH

Last Year- Maple wood 55 White House 49-------Would say White House will be Much better then last year, and Maplewood will be equal or not that much better if we keep it TRUE.

----Actually saw this game Whites creek 66 White House 50 --at the Beech Christmas Tournament. White House was actually leading or one possession away in this game until few minutes left in 3rd and on into 4th quarter.------

Whites Creek did lose some upper classmen guards and shooters, but Rout only going to get better and better and that was seen in his AAu season this year. He is my AA Mr. basketball this year.

So looking at those TRUTHS i would have to say "irrelevant" and "can't" beat or "no chance" just shows false understanding of the game of basketball - Considering 12, 13, 14, 15 seeds win in NCAA tournament every year......

Can't call this statement TRUTH- lets just look at a few things from last year.........

I would say most agree that Maplewood and Whites Creek the best two teams---TRUTH

Most would agree that White House is going to be one of the top 2 teams this year in 9-AA.....TRUTH

Last Year- Maple wood 55 White House 49-------Would say White House will be Much better then last year, and Maplewood will be equal or not that much better if we keep it TRUE.

----Actually saw this game Whites creek 66 White House 50 --at the Beech Christmas Tournament. White House was actually leading or one possession away in this game until few minutes left in 3rd and on into 4th quarter.------

Whites Creek did lose some upper classmen guards and shooters, but Rout only going to get better and better and that was seen in his AAu season this year. He is my AA Mr. basketball this year.

So looking at those TRUTHS i would have to say "irrelevant" and "can't" beat or "no chance" just shows false understanding of the game of basketball - Considering 12, 13, 14, 15 seeds win in NCAA tournament every year......

Mr. Basketball Bo Hodges did not play in that White House game. It's a 40 point win by Maplewood if Hodges plays in that game.