Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Any non believers of Tyreke Key now? 54 point state record

• Please log in to reply
    63 replies to this topic

#1 UCSportsFan

UCSportsFan

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,771 posts

Posted A week ago

I've watched Memphis East, Southwind, Mitchell, Humboldt and all the rest of the teams play and there isn't a team where Key wouldn't start on and be one of the main players if not the main player on all except Memphis East.  If you don't say this young man can flat out play the game then you're wrong.  54 point game state record, top ten all time in Tennessee history with over 3200 points.  For anyone that wondered why this young man was voted Mr. Basketball I am quite sure he answered any and all questions tonight.  

Everyone looks good in "WARM-UPS"

#2 Billybob06

Billybob06

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 60 posts

Posted A week ago

👍

#3 UpperCumberlandMan

UpperCumberlandMan

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 6,407 posts

Posted A week ago

Good post

#4 SweetScience

SweetScience

Hall of Famer

• Members
    • 15,386 posts

Posted A week ago

He pretty much single handedly beat that team today. Almost scored more then their whole team smh lol

Oak Ridge Wildcats Athletics: 42 State Championships

#5 Shozen

Shozen

Competitor

• Members
    • 489 posts

Posted A week ago

In before Hyperquick contradicts himself of saying any AA team that makes it to state is good but then calls Macon county trash for getting beat by arguably the favorite in AA.

Don't worry his stinch will eventually infect this post. I said it prior to tonights game. NO ONE in single A can guard him man to man. I fully expect GCA to play a zone tomorrow and force clay to win from the outside.

Edited by Shozen, A week ago.

#6 UCSportsFan

UCSportsFan

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,771 posts

Posted A week ago

N

In before Hyperquick contradicts himself of saying any AA team that makes it to state is good but then calls Macon county trash for getting beat by arguably the favorite in AA.

Don't worry his stinch will eventually infect this post. I said it prior to tonights game. NO ONE in single A can guard him man to man. I fully expect GCA to play a zone tomorrow and force clay to win from the outside.

No doubt about that, they're going to try and take a page out of Goodpasture's playbook.  As long as they are in the lead that will have an effect, however should they fall behind, I'd make them come and get me.  Winning 2-0 is still a win.

Everyone looks good in "WARM-UPS"

#7 chill

chill

Champion

• CoachT+
    • 2,784 posts

Posted A week ago

Loretto's lack of changes on defense were almost as shocking as Key's performance.

#8 NeWbLuE

NeWbLuE

Contender

• Members
    • 965 posts

Posted A week ago

I finally got to witness Key play today.  The word silky comes to mind.  The kid is silky smooth and has a feather touch when finishing around the rim.

The ally oop pass to him and he finishes with a reverse dunk.......just icing on the cake.

Well done young man, well done.

"DON'T GIVE UP....DON'T EVER GIVE UP"........Coach Jimmy V .

The "V" Foundation for the cure of Cancer.

#9 mjhoops2016

mjhoops2016

Trainer

• Members
    • 181 posts

Posted A week ago

He plays single a=church league

#10 rabbitranch

rabbitranch

Contender

• CoachT+
    • 802 posts

Posted A week ago

He plays single a=church league

Church league? Is that where you go to pray that your team doesn't have to match up to him in a single elimination tournament?

Spirit Style Chooser: