Farrah-Gut comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

On 11/8/2017 at 11:51 AM, Solomon said:

I'm just can't get comfortable about the bend don't break defense we've seen the last few weeks. It's working, but I just feel like it's exploitable. Going to need the D-line to step up to harass the QB this week.

Could be the high school version of OU/OSU.

Well, I stand corrected.

D line did their job. Defense was lights out.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Well, I stand corrected.

D line did their job. Defense was lights out.

I thought you might of been just a tad too hard on the D Solly , since the Ooltewah game ( which was one of the low points for the D ) I'm pretty sure our Starters have only given up one TD and that was against Bradley Central ... it was a bend but not break against Bradley but Maryville Defense seemed to get better as the game went on ... I also think Bradley Central has a very nice offense that spreads it around with a very nice QB . I would take the 7 points to Bradley right now in a heartbeat for next weeks Game ! I'm really proud of this defense , I think this may be one of the most improved Defenses that Maryville has had over a season , especially the secondary . I thought the Secondary was a huge weakness earlier this year and not nearly Physical enough ... well those boys are playing very physical now !  BTW , Tonight's nice Defensive showing was with 2 Starters out  ! I think Maryville is peaking at the Perfect time , nice job Rebels !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I thought you might of been just a tad too hard on the D Solly , since the Ooltewah game ( which was one of the low points for the D ) I'm pretty sure our Starters have only given up one TD and that was against Bradley Central ... it was a bend but not break against Bradley but Maryville Defense seemed to get better as the game went on ... I also think Bradley Central has a very nice offense that spreads it around with a very nice QB . I would take the 7 points to Bradley right now in a heartbeat for next weeks Game ! I'm really proud of this defense , I think this may be one of the most improved Defenses that Maryville has had over a season , especially the secondary . I thought the Secondary was a huge weakness earlier this year and not nearly Physical enough ... well those boys are playing very physical now !  BTW , Tonight's nice Defensive showing was with 2 Starters out  ! I think Maryville is peaking at the Perfect time , nice job Rebels !

D line dominated tonight. Best overall performance of year by defense. Very aggressive.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Solomon said:

D line dominated tonight. Best overall performance of year by defense. Very aggressive.

Without a doubt , it's awesome to see those young men getting better every week ... I really think a couple hard hits early on made the Farragut receivers a little nervous the rest of the game . 

• Like 2

Just now, pepvol said:

Without a doubt , it's awesome to see those young men getting better every week ... I really think a couple hard hits early on made the Farragut receivers a little nervous the rest of the game . 

Early game plan appeared to be hit 87 as hard as you can. Safeties laid the wood to him. Affected him a lot imo.

• Like 3