Semifinals: Rockwood hosts Tyner Academy

34 minutes ago, ThrillaNvanilla said:

Tyner Runs double wing?  Similar to old Harriman teams, in fact Tyner has played harriman and kingston a few times I believe in playoff games, Watertown gave Tyner a fit and should be interesting,

Rams have mutiple offensive sets! Yes we have played Harriman. Our run to the State Title in 1997 we beat Harriman 60-0 in the semifinal. And if you are saying that leading 33-16 in the 4th quarter is giving us a fit(by Watertown)  I have no more to say about that!!

OK......OK........#25 from Hampton was good.......yes he could run.......but not 4.3

Yes 4.3 does exist in HS.......just not in this state, and definitely not some kid from Upper East TN

Rockwood will be just fine in this one.........Coach Webb will have his kids ready to compete.  RW has had to play Austin East the past 4 years in our previous Region, so I don't think Tyner's speed will be anything different from AE.

IMO......RW has played an overall tougher schedule than Tyner.  

We will see.........Always fun to still be playing this time of year.  

1 hour ago, Hater1 said:

OK......OK........#25 from Hampton was good.......yes he could run.......but not 4.3

Yes 4.3 does exist in HS.......just not in this state, and definitely not some kid from Upper East TN

Rockwood will be just fine in this one.........Coach Webb will have his kids ready to compete.  RW has had to play Austin East the past 4 years in our previous Region, so I don't think Tyner's speed will be anything different from AE.

IMO......RW has played an overall tougher schedule than Tyner.  

We will see.........Always fun to still be playing this time of year.  

I see where Rockwood played A.E. the past two(2) years.  2015 was a 33-27 win but last year was a 40-0 lost!! None of that will have anything to do with Friday night. It will be about match-up's, execution and turnovers! It's looking like another clear and cold night on Friday. Coach Turner will have the kids ready and "pumped" for this one! 

Teee-Fi..RamTrain!!

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

I see where Rockwood played A.E. the past two(2) years.  2015 was a 33-27 win but last year was a 40-0 lost!! None of that will have anything to do with Friday night. It will be about match-up's, execution and turnovers! It's looking like another clear and cold night on Friday. Coach Turner will have the kids ready and "pumped" for this one! 

Teee-Fi..RamTrain!!

Coach Webb will have his team ready. RW by 6......

Still happy even if it doesn't work out for us. We weren't supposed to still be playing, according to the rest of East Tennessee. Overachievers are dangerous......and I love an "underdog" role. Just ask Meigs Co........

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

Edited by TigerNation14

5 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Teee-Fi..RamTrain!!

Are you coming up here to watch the game? I probably won't get to go, but from my house I can hear the announcer and the crowd. Even inside of my house LOL.

From D'Stew.

2A
Rockwood
Offense- Wing T
2017 Offensive Stats- 564 rushes for 3,518 yards and 49 TDs; 58 of 131 passing for 1,049 yards and 12 TDs; 4,719 total yards and 61 total TDs
Run-Pass Ratio-Run- 74%, Pass- 26%

Tyner
Offense- Wing T
2017 Offensive Stats- 494 rushes for 2,833 yards and 38 TDs; 56 of 146 passing for 1,191 yards and 17 TDs; 4,024 total yards and 55 total TDs
Run-Pass Ratio- Run- 70%, Pass- 30%

• Upvote 2