Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

I wonder how much MHS could get to cut two of these into the turf? Since that other place has a logo all over the Knox Co. publics, I would think they could get a lot more bang for their buck at a few select locations. Plus it looks like an M from the other side of the field.

ay6a1s.jpg

qc5mu1Te_400x400.jpg

Edited by Red Rebels

On 8/13/2018 at 5:53 AM, rebelwoman87 said:

Would everyone please lift up the family of Keith Burroughs. Maryville City Schools lost a great man this weekend. Please keep his wife and three young children in your prayers. Keith was a great Christian man and impacted many lives. This one hurts. 

RW87 when you posted this on Monday, I couldn't even respond. I know we texted on Sunday about the impact Keith has had on our community, but I still can't process it. I've been this way since I received that first text early Sunday morning. Keith was a friend and this has hit me hard, as it has others. This was in our local newspaper and is a fitting tribute to a wonderful coach, teacher, father and most of all a follower of Jesus. Till we meet again on that uncloudy  day.

John Sevier Elementary teacher Keith Burroughs showed students they could do anything

For nearly two decades, Keith Burroughs, who died this weekend, was one of the first teachers to greet students arriving at John Sevier Elementary School and the last to say goodbye as they left campus, guiding them safely through the crosswalk.

As the physical education teacher since 2000, he helped countless kindergarteners pedal bicycles for the first time and older students to learn how to swim.

JSE students wrapped up their annual swim week Saturday with a party at John Sevier Pool, and Burroughs was with them. Later in the day, he fished with his own children, Joseph, Julia and Caroline...

THE FULL ARTICLE IS HERE:

https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/john-sevier-elementary-teacher-keith-burroughs-showed-students-they-could/article_3633dece-0aca-5c41-8cce-67ef78db9b58.html

Edited by Red Rebels

20 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

RW87 when you posted this on Monday, I couldn't even respond. I know we texted on Sunday about the impact Keith has had on our community, but I still can't process it. I've been this way since I received that first text early Sunday morning. Keith was a friend and this has hit me hard, as it has others. This was in our local newspaper and is a fitting tribute to a wonderful coach, teacher, father and most of all a follower of Jesus. Till we meet again on that uncloudy  day.

John Sevier Elementary teacher Keith Burroughs showed students they could do anything

For nearly two decades, Keith Burroughs, who died this weekend, was one of the first teachers to greet students arriving at John Sevier Elementary School and the last to say goodbye as they left campus, guiding them safely through the crosswalk.

As the physical education teacher since 2000, he helped countless kindergarteners pedal bicycles for the first time and older students to learn how to swim.

JSE students wrapped up their annual swim week Saturday with a party at John Sevier Pool, and Burroughs was with them. Later in the day, he fished with his own children, Joseph, Julia and Caroline...

https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/john-sevier-elementary-teacher-keith-burroughs-showed-students-they-could/article_3633dece-0aca-5c41-8cce-67ef78db9b58.html

Good Stuff RR!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

It’s hard buddy. I couldn’t read this article this morning. I will eventually. This hit 96 hard too. He loved Keith. Had him k-4. 

• Like 1