Mairvul Footbawl 2018

STARSNBARS

33 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

Rebelwoman87, did one of the Central folks have a tan CHS safari hat on? If so, nice to meet you!

Yes sir! That was us! Stars and Mama sit right behind you. And Barney was behind the lady that was with you and I was beside Barney. It was nice to meet you as well.  

Edited by rebelwoman87

3 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Rebelwoman87, did one of the Central folks have a tan CHS safari hat on? If so, nice to meet you!

What a small world we live in. To bad Coach T was down or we could of all had a big laugh that night. Sure enjoyed talking with you all and coming over and setting next to us. Next year you'll have to tell us where your setting at Central if they scrimmage again which I hope they do. That was a great scrimmage for both teams.

13 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

What a small world we live in. To bad Coach T was down or we could of all had a big laugh that night. Sure enjoyed talking with you all and coming over and setting next to us. Next year you'll have to tell us where your setting at Central if they scrimmage again which I hope they do. That was a great scrimmage for both teams.

I would bet we will scrimmage. The Head Coaches are great friends.