Who will win the NL central

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the Cards are losing to Houston tonight, 4-1 Late in the game.  Looks like they won't go 162-0!  :angry:

GO REDS!

---rSquared

825640107[/snapback]

yep I see that.....well all good things must come to an end.....lol Philly is next for the Cards Mulder gets his debut in a Cardinal uni.....GO CARDS!!!

That'd be a great season, nwtenn, but at the current rate, they'd STILL finish in second behind the Reds' 162-0! B)

What can you say about Randa? In his first two games with the Reds, he has provided a walk-off HR and a grand slam that proved to be the game-winning hit in last night's 9-5 win. He has 7 or 8 RBI's in his first two games, AND has made some good plays at 3B.

Welcome, Joe. I think you're gonna like it in Cincy! B)

That'd be a great season, nwtenn, but at the current rate, they'd STILL finish in second behind the Reds' 162-0!  :)

What can you say about Randa?  In his first two games with the Reds, he has provided a walk-off HR and a grand slam that proved to be the game-winning hit in last night's 9-5 win.  He has 7 or 8 RBI's in his first two games, AND has made some good plays at 3B.

Welcome, Joe.  I think you're gonna like it in Cincy!  :)

825640461[/snapback]

You gotta love the Tennessee Alum........Great Job Joe!

That'd be a great season, nwtenn, but at the current rate, they'd STILL finish in second behind the Reds' 162-0!  :)

What can you say about Randa?  In his first two games with the Reds, he has provided a walk-off HR and a grand slam that proved to be the game-winning hit in last night's 9-5 win.  He has 7 or 8 RBI's in his first two games, AND has made some good plays at 3B.

Welcome, Joe.  I think you're gonna like it in Cincy!  :)

825640461[/snapback]

And I think Cincy is gonna like Joe!!! :)

Well, surely 161-1 will give us the Wild Card ;)

The Cards' players have had a day off to think about the shame and disgrace they have brought on themselves, their families, their fans and the game of baseball in general. Look for a good game in the home opener Friday. ;)

825641348[/snapback]

I hope Mulder looks good, becasue after the Cards' bullpen's first two games, and then watching Calero in relief last night on tv, I'm being the typical Card fan and worrying now that our bullpen is going to go back to 2003 form.