whats happening in huntingdon

blue50

They'll need it if they don't have a line to block for them. thumb

825707281[/snapback]

Do you know something the rest of us should be enlightened on or are you just saying that in general? :D

Mr. Mustang you been watching the STANGS, do they have any blockers or they just going to stand around and watch.

:D:P

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know something the rest of us should be enlightened on or are you just saying that in general? :D

Mr. Mustang you been watching the STANGS, do they have any blockers or they just going to stand around and watch.

:D  :P

825707292[/snapback]

They return one starter and according to some, could be starting up to 3 sophs up front. Sorry truth, but it gonna be tough. :(

What do yall think, is the Mustangs going to open it up this year and throw the pigskin around : :P : or grind it out and put their hopes in the hands (oops I meant legs) :D of Donald and Weathers?

According to Dear old Dad there wont be any holes for them to run thru :D

New OC and OL coach so do we see any change in philosophy or does "Iron Mike" stay with the ole bread and butter playbook?

What about it?

GO STANGS thumb

Edited by truth225

:D  :P

825707292[/snapback]

Austin may be onto something... At that practice Coach Mansfield had them on the blocking sled and he would randomly put an egg on the sled before a lineman would hit it and only one player broke the egg and that was on the second try..! Granted this was without shoulderpads and Mike was using hard boiled eggs... :(

They'll need it if they don't have a line to block for them. thumb

825707281[/snapback]

Wow,

I knew Huntingdon was going to try some new things on offense this year but I didn't realize they were not going to use lineman. Boy it will be a tough year.

Is it legal to not use lineman?

Austin do you know if they are not going to use tight ends either, or are they just not using the 5 interior lineman?

Wow,

I knew Huntingdon was going to try some new things on offense  this year but I didn't realize they were not  going to use lineman.  Boy it will be a tough year. 

Is it legal to not use lineman?

Austin do you know if they are not going to use tight ends either,  or are they just not using the 5 interior lineman?

825707419[/snapback]

Man that is funny, if we dont use lineman on offense can we get 5 extra players on defense? :D:D:P:(

ok, I will be good now

What do yall think, is the Mustangs going to open it up this year and throw the pigskin around  : :) : or grind it out and put their hopes in the hands (oops I meant legs) :)  of Donald and Weathers?

According to Dear old Dad there wont be any holes for them to run thru :lol:

New OC and OL coach so do we see any change in philosophy or does "Iron Mike" stay with the ole bread and butter playbook?

What about it?

GO STANGS thumb

825707345[/snapback]

No, I didn't say they wouldn't have any holes to run through but you don't know much football if you think its just gonna happen with a soph. dominated o-line. They'll try and stick with their old offensive philosophy but don't be surprised if things are a little bumpy at first, and don't get so defensive and you won't get to bad dissapointed when it happens. We'll still be darn good, and the line won't have to be great anyway.

No, I didn't say they wouldn't have any holes to run through but you don't know much football if you think its just gonna happen with a soph. dominated o-line. They'll try and stick with their old offensive philosophy but don't be surprised if things are a little bumpy at first, and don't get so defensive and you won't get to bad dissapointed when it happens. We'll still be darn good, and the line won't have to be great anyway.

825708015[/snapback]

Hey, I will agree I dont know a whole lot about much of anything, including football, so I am not quitting my day job anytime soon :):)

Meanwhile, why dont you share some wisdom and make a prediction on this years team.

By the way there wasnt a lot of people penciling last years team in the State Champ Game after the Milan and Westview game either.

Just never know what will happen (ie... injuries and whatever else) over the course of a season, but with the talent at the skill positions we have I really like our chances to get back to the boro.

If Im wrong it wont be the first time :lol:

Go STANGS thumb

Dont know much about the soph linemen that you are refering to, but heard they may not be your ordinary sophs. heard the took their licks pretty good on scout team last year and got a considerable amount of playing time as freshmen. also heard that they are fairly large kids for their age.

Dont know much about the soph linemen that you are refering to, but heard they may not be your ordinary sophs. heard the took their licks pretty good on scout team last year and got a considerable amount of playing time as freshmen. also heard that they are fairly large kids for their age.

825708110[/snapback]

I'm not sure about all the sophomores but Hardhead's kid can't help but be tough. Look at his daddy. :ph34r: