whats happening in huntingdon

blue50

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PUT YOUR GAME FACE ON!!!!! :lol:

IT'S TIME FOR BUSINESS. WE GOT TO GET TO THE DERBY!!!!

Ive been waiting on this for month's on end...... Aint got time for SMACKTALK.

Let Mommys, Daddys, Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles sit In the Stands and eat popcorn. Give em a hotdog and a Coke to wash it down. Then tell them to sit down shutup and watch the game. :lol:

It's Football Time in HUNTINGDON!!!! thumb

" YOU AIN'T HIT NOBODY UNLESS MEDIVAC LANDS ON THE 50 YARDLINE!!!"

GO STANGS

Satamqb... You need to think about what is written and not assume. Joking on my part about 3 passes a game. Crocker is the best QB in the region and I'd rather have him on my team than any QB in West Tennessee. He's a winner. Opposing teams better not send anyone across the middle if he's playing DB either. What's with the malice man? Go Big Blue!

Edited by Mr. Mustang

Coach Pritchard and his little darlin's desire to make some noise. The linebackers are in olympics mode. After they hit someone they are out measuring to see how far they flew before they make first contact with the ground. Seriously, a very aggressive bunch of fine young men. They want to play and they want to do well. The linemen are making gains in their game every day. They are committed to owning the line of scrimmage. Their goal seems to be all tackles to occur at the line of scrimmage. They will be happy to count the tackles when the RB has to run up the back of the lineman and then fall to the ground because there is nowhere else to go.

10 hours and 55 minutes until Jamboree Time

MUSTANG PRIDE

How's Coach Pritchard's defensive unit comming along? Havn't heard much about it lately. By the way, Mr. Mustang, I'm commin back home.

825719734[/snapback]

Buckaroo... Look me up at the Jamboree. I'd like to talk to you but if not at the Jamboree then some other time. I think people will be surprised at this years team. Lots of talk about the line play but I think we'll be just fine there... :lol:

Coach Pritchard and his little darlin's desire to make some noise.  The linebackers are in olympics mode.  After they hit someone they are out measuring to see how far they flew before they make first contact with the ground.  Seriously, a very aggressive bunch of fine young men.  They want to play and they want to do well.  The linemen are making gains in their game every day.  They are committed to owning the line of scrimmage.  Their goal seems to be all tackles to occur at the line of scrimmage.  They will be happy to count the tackles when the RB has to run up the back of the lineman and then fall to the ground because there is nowhere else to go. 

10 hours and 55 minutes until Jamboree Time

MUSTANG PRIDE

825719808[/snapback]

Did anybody go to Camden Saturday and watch the Lions and Chargers? How large was the crowd? I kinda thought the Chargers would come out on top and from reading on here Camden has several injured. I can't believe The Jackson Sun didn't cover the game. You'll see a different team in Huntingdon this Friday night that what you saw at the Jamboree. Expect a tough hitting game from both squads.

Did anybody go to Camden Saturday and watch the Lions and Chargers?  How large was the crowd?  I kinda thought the Chargers would come out on top and from reading on here Camden has several injured.  I can't believe The Jackson Sun didn't cover the game.  You'll see a different team in Huntingdon this Friday night that what you saw at the Jamboree.  Expect a tough hitting game from both squads.

825722159[/snapback]

the game was in the jackson sun this mourning