whats happening in huntingdon

blue50

Seven hours until kickoff of Week 1. It would be nice if the rains would stay east of Rosser and west of Wal-Mart until about 10:30 tonight. We might catch fifth quarter tonight since the Titans are playing tonight as well on ABC. Good luck Mustangs - play the way you are capable on both sides of the ball. Was that thunder I heard in the distance? Sounds like a stampede is coming. :D

MUSTANG PRIDE

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some rookie mistakes were made but not truly that many. I was most pleased to watch the Williams brothers. They played offensive guards and then defensive ends all night long. Cramps in the fourth quarter was the only problem. They bounced right back out and played very well. Some of the second stringers really played well and gave us more depth at the line positions. The rotation worked pretty well. They also weren't really winded as the night went on. Good conditioning showed. Last detail to consider is yes Westview has a much more experienced line but will they have the depth to play 48 minutes. I like our stable of running backs versus one Guy.

MUSTANG PRIDE

• 2 weeks later...
Some rookie mistakes were made but not truly that many.  I was most pleased to watch the Williams brothers.  They played offensive guards and then defensive ends all night long.  Cramps in the fourth quarter was the only problem.  They bounced right back out and played very well.  Some of the second stringers really played well and gave us more depth at the line positions.  The rotation worked pretty well.  They also weren't really winded as the night went on.  Good conditioning showed.  Last detail to consider is yes Westview has a much more experienced line but will they have the depth to play 48 minutes.  I like our stable of running backs versus one Guy. 

MUSTANG PRIDE

825732192[/snapback]

That one guy has just as much stability as your 2 backs, if not more....it showed last friday!

Edited by westview_pride

Hats off to Liberty.. They came to play and I think they had the best defensive front we've seen this year. They were big and athletic and liked to play tough. There were some heavy hits by both sides last night. They were taking away the run and Crocker had a great game last night. He made some clutch passes at the right time.

Brandon Snyder had another good game. He's one of the hardest hitters we've had in a long time.

All the receivers played good too. I can see progress each game from everybody. We've got another tough team coming in next Friday and like always we'll take their best shot. Steady boys, steady.. It won't be much longer....... :thumb:

i think its because the mustangs are young  at the o line but dont think its going to be the same team u see in the playoffs. :justwrestle:

825744100[/snapback]

The play-offs are going to be different for everyone this year. Don't just think that you own the play-offs, because in the Second Season, everything is different. <leaves that alone> We got to make it through this season first.

What is y'alls take on where the Region will end up this year?

The play-offs are going to be different for everyone this year.  Don't just think that you own the play-offs, because in the Second Season, everything is different.  <leaves that alone>  We got to make it through this season first. 

What is y'alls take on where the Region will end up this year? 

825748486[/snapback]

why do u think it will be different same playoffs same teams. im sorry different year my bad :thumb: