whats happening in huntingdon

blue50

I heard from a very reliable source that he was quitting football and going with the band because the football bus only has guys riding. The band buses have females that look a whole lot better than the football players. I always knew Boo was an intelligent young man. Also, someone said that Chris Donald wanted to start a water polo team and be team captain. He is going to present to the school board in the near future. Ethan Parham has left the team and is starting a high school ghost busters interest group. He believes his future lies in this area of paranormal activities. Did anyone hear about Coach Pritchard is now into snake handlin' in his church? Rumors are flying.

:blink::D

GO MUSTANGS!!!! Three weeks, one day, three hours and it's Jamboree TIME.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone fill me in on the Mustang/Covington/South Side scrimmage?  How did the defense do?  I know it was a 10 play scrimmage but I want to know who looked sharp on both sides of the ball for the Mustangs.  Thanks....  thumb

825710541[/snapback]

Huntingdon was not able to move the ball on their first couple attempts against Covington. But then went 70 yards in about 5 plays to score on South Side with a short touchdown pass to Donald. Defense looked very good. Neither Covington or South Side scored on Huntingdon, and the mustangs forced at least one fumble that I saw and had one interception. I thought the lines on both sides of the ball played well for Huntingdon overall, especially given the fact they had 4 new starters on the o-line.

I left shortly after the 1st teams were done so I don't know what happened after that.

First and second O & D lines did great. Ced ended up with an ankle sprain and will take some time to heal. The work from the sophomores was excellent. Give them just a little more time and look out. The junior/senior leadership is there also. As the season progresses the lines will be making some noise. Coach Wambles got his first unofficial Mustang touchdown (not a game that counts, that will come against Camden) and he sure looked happy. Mustang fans are more than willing to count it. You could tell they were on the mission to score and it was going to happen. It is early and there is a lot of work to be done before Week 1, but as they say,

I BELIEVE[/font]

hey mr. mustang, i was just wondering who were talking about when you said that a player last year talked to coach mansfield about moving to huntingdon to play running back?

825711611[/snapback]

Brutus... It doesn't matter now. Probably only 20 people outside the coaching staff know the kid's name. He stayed at his school and graduated last year.