whats happening in huntingdon

blue50

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone go to practice. how did first day look.

825708579[/snapback]

I went to practice.. Everybody was there except you. ;) Big crowd of former Stangs there. We had about 75 players out the best I could tell. That was including Freshmen. I don't think there will be that many out today. We always have some that can't tough it and they'll quit. ;) Lots of hitting going on. Even the Freshmen were hitting and the varsity took time to circle around and grab a quick look. We won't show much on Friday I don't think. Mike will still try to put that special player in their best position. He and Pritchard are good at that.

I went to practice..  Everybody was there except you. :(  Big crowd of former Stangs there.  We had about 75 players out the best I could tell.  That was including Freshmen.  I don't think there will be that many out today.  We always have some that can't tough it and they'll quit. B)  Lots of hitting going on.  Even the Freshmen were hitting and the varsity took time to circle around and grab a quick look.  We won't show much on Friday I don't think.  Mike will still try to put that special player in their best position.  He and Pritchard are good at that.

825708808[/snapback]

Come on yall, we are on the third page. We been in back to back State Championship games and the season starts in 3 weeks!!!! B)

Some body put out some Mustang info even if its wrong <_<:(

Whats going on at two a days???

Well, I didn't want to say what I had heard but since ya'll are starved for info on the Mustangs here it is.

Boo Weathers is quitting the team to join his little sister in the band. I heard he's going to be in the percussion line since he's bulked up and his parents (especially his dad) wanted him to persue his musical career. <_<

Well, I didn't want to say what I had heard but since ya'll are starved for info on the Mustangs here it is.

Boo Weathers is quitting the team to join his little sister in the band.  I heard he's going to be in the percussion line since he's bulked up and his parents (especially his dad) wanted him to persue his musical career.  <_<

825709421[/snapback]

I heard the same thing. Heard he didnt like the position he was having to play. Thought he might get more attention in the band.

i'm paraphrasing here, but it basically talked about how he's made a name for himself in football and how hard he's been working over the summer. the write-up was sorta like an intro to a larger article "top 10 stories to watch this fall" or something like that.