Riverdale is unstopable!

Lionsbowlchamp

(i'm not phillip,a coach or matt) In these days in high school athletics, competition is very stiff. so if a team makes it to the championship, then it is not luck. Winning percentage shouldnt matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!What about Gaston Miller going to vandy?And so early? was that a good move for him?

825689813[/snapback]

If GM can get an education at Vandy I say go for it. I think Vandy got a steal here.

Will it hold up until February if one of the big boys come knocking? Only time will tell.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

food fight? well looks like dr phil is the one with the egg on his face then.

and u are just backin down becuz he got burned .

as 4 gaston. he was smart 2 sign with vandy. i really dont think he is big enough to get offers from other big schools. but congrats to him. he is a good rep from the boro.

(i'm not phillip,a coach or matt) In these days in high school athletics, competition is very stiff. so if a team makes it to the championship, then it is not luck. Winning percentage shouldnt matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!What about Gaston Miller going to vandy?And so early? was that a good move for him?

825689813[/snapback]

rite..now say it in a mirror 50 times and maybe u will actually believe it..dr phil

What do some of the Riverdale locals think about their Ohio opponent?  Worthington Kilbourne fans on that one site didn't think Riverdale was a big deal. I honestly couldn't imagine a team easily beating Riverdale. You all may be their toughest opponents or right up there.

825691579[/snapback]

Kilbourne is going to be an outstanding football team. They are very much like Riverdale in that they will run the ball and then run it some more. They have a returning QB that is listed as a top 100 player in talent-rich Ohio. They get great fan support.

The Wolves remind me a lot of Germantown or MBA. They don't put any 'small' players on the field. Their lines are a lot like Riverdale lines...not many 300 pounders...more focused on quickness than size. Their LBs, DBs, WRs, and backs will all be bigger than Riverdale's.

They have quite a few highlight clips on their web site...well worth spending some time taking a look at what they do.

I think Riverdale can play with these guys if they are focused on the game and not distracted by the trip.

Kilbourne is going to be an outstanding football team.  They are very much like Riverdale in that they will run the ball and then run it some more.  They have a returning QB that is listed as a top 100 player in talent-rich Ohio.  They get great fan support. 

The Wolves remind me a lot of Germantown or MBA.  They don't put any 'small' players on the field.  Their lines are a lot like Riverdale lines...not many 300 pounders...more focused on quickness than size.  Their LBs, DBs, WRs, and backs will all be bigger than Riverdale's.

They have quite a few highlight clips on their web site...well worth spending some time taking a look at what they do. 

I think Riverdale can play with these guys if they are focused on the game and not distracted by the trip.

825691588[/snapback]

MBA traditionally fields a lot of small guys.

MBA traditionally fields a lot of small guys.

825691613[/snapback]

When I say small, I'm talking about guys like the 5'-5", 145 lb. corners that Riverdale always seems to have. We still love them, and they bring a lot of speed, but they do struggle against big receivers.

How can one not love them RIVERDALE WARRIORS with domination like that even if you throw out blackman siegal and smyrna and lavregne the dominace over the powerful oakland patriots is really amazing i dont think that is somthing people realize 25-9 that is impressive to have that kind of domination over a cross town rivalry over such a long period of time.  GO WARRIORS

825689764[/snapback]

Well the domination is about to end :D

I just watch some highlights of the Ohio team Riverdale will face next year.

1. The QB is their star likes to run the option and keep it.

Solution 1 put a helmet under his chinstrap on every play.

Solution 2 they like outside plays spread your gaps and make them run on your interior.

Solution 3 Riverdale will have a lot more speed so bring the house and stack the box and jam the receivers.

Solution 4 shut up all the Ohio fans that think this will be a cake walk early.

Riverdale give them a spanking they will never forget. Tennessee Pride Style

Don’t forget to use the word YALL as much as possible. Good luck Warriors hope to see you guys in the playoffs this year. Look at me I already forgot good luck yall.