How Good will Jeff County be this year?

ScoutOne4U

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, here.......I second that!

825703434[/snapback]

A question for 2priceless & Olandpats, do either of you pay property tax or vote in this county? That's what I thought. Therefore, as a taxpaying voter in JEFFERSON COUNTY, your opinion don't mean JACK to me. JC4life is like the rest of us JEFFERSON COUNTY CITIZENS, he wants the best for the JEFFERSON COUNTY kids and the JEFFERSON COUNTY football program. JEFFERSON COUNTY football is about the JEFFERSON COUNTY kids, not coachu. I'm not saying he should go, but we do have a problem that needs to be corrected ASAP. Maybe the administration should investigate what's going on, requireing U to fix this problem.

While were at it 2priceless, who made you our resident hall monitor? That was real cool you calling in the CoachT folks. If you find the JEFFERSON COUNTY thread to harsh or offensive, I suggest that you not read it.

Better watch your step because I have plenty of those passes to send you to the principal. I bet you are are one of those guys who never reads the rules....you just click that you agree with them. Well maybe YOU better read them son. Because you folk are breaking them. At least I admitted that I called the principal in on the thread. I don't have to pay taxes in Jeff county to know what is right. I guess it never entered your little head that MAYBE just MAYBE you are the folk that made Shiverdecker leave. I am sure he has read all the moronic rants of you so-called fans on this board. I am sure when he is out on the street, he hears all of your suggestions for how YOU think a team should be run and exactly who should play here or there. You guys probably are in the kid's nightmares. You have him built up to be so perfect and such the SAVIOUR for JC football......did you ever think that he might just realize that they don't have the talent to get a gold ball every single year??That maybe they have a mediocre team this year? Maybe he doesn't want the pressure, the constant critiquing, or the analyzing of every single play on a national forum by folk who don't seem to know their head from their butt.....but think they are qualified. I mean you have had several coaches jump ship............look at possibly WHY no one wants to stay in your town. And NO...I don't live there and am glad of it, but it is called Freedom of Speech and I have a license to practice it.

Now consider a few things....Alcoa comes on the boards and supports their school. Their battles on here aren't with each other from the town...their battles are with Maryville folk and their opposition. There were times that they weren't good....but they stuck together and made things better. And that made them to a championship calibur team. Maybe they could write a book for you guys to show you how it is done. You know "United we stand......divided we fall..."

Better watch your step because I have plenty of  those passes to send you to the principal. I bet you are are one of those guys who never reads the rules....you just click that you agree with them. Well maybe YOU better read them son.  Because you folk are breaking them. At least I admitted that I called the principal in on the thread. I don't have to pay taxes in Jeff county to know what is right. I guess it never entered your little head that MAYBE just MAYBE you are the folk that made Shiverdecker leave. I am sure he has read all the moronic rants of you so-called fans on this board. I am sure when he is out on the street, he hears all of your suggestions for how YOU think a team should be run and exactly who should play here or there. You guys probably are in the kid's nightmares. You have him built up to be so perfect and such the SAVIOUR for JC football......did you ever think that he might just realize that they don't have the talent to get a gold ball every single year??That maybe they have a mediocre team this year? Maybe he doesn't want the pressure, the  constant critiquing, or the analyzing of every single play on a national forum by folk who don't seem to know their head from their butt.....but think they are qualified. I mean you have had several coaches jump ship............look at possibly WHY no one wants to stay in your town. And  NO...I don't live there and am glad of it, but it is called Freedom of Speech and I have a license to practice it.

Now consider a few things....Alcoa comes on the boards and supports their school. Their battles on here aren't with each other from the town...their battles are with Maryville folk and their opposition. There were times that they weren't good....but they stuck together and made things better. And that made them to a championship calibur team. Maybe they could write a book for you guys to show you how it is done. You know "United we stand......divided we fall..."

825703591[/snapback]

I think all the Jeff faithful need a big band-aid after that debockle from priceless!

Maybe he doesn't want the pressure, the  constant critiquing, or the analyzing of every single play on a national forum 

825703591[/snapback]

LOL, so he goes to Alcoa? Please stick to talking about Middle Tenn football, because you don`t know a thing about whats happening out east.

I mean you have had several coaches jump ship............look at possibly WHY no one wants to stay in your town.

Please name these several coaches, since you know so much about Jefferson Co football.

Better watch your step because I have plenty of  those passes to send you to the principal. I bet you are are one of those guys who never reads the rules....you just click that you agree with them. Well maybe YOU better read them son.  Because you folk are breaking them. At least I admitted that I called the principal in on the thread. I don't have to pay taxes in Jeff county to know what is right. I guess it never entered your little head that MAYBE just MAYBE you are the folk that made Shiverdecker leave. I am sure he has read all the moronic rants of you so-called fans on this board. I am sure when he is out on the street, he hears all of your suggestions for how YOU think a team should be run and exactly who should play here or there. You guys probably are in the kid's nightmares. You have him built up to be so perfect and such the SAVIOUR for JC football......did you ever think that he might just realize that they don't have the talent to get a gold ball every single year??That maybe they have a mediocre team this year? Maybe he doesn't want the pressure, the  constant critiquing, or the analyzing of every single play on a national forum by folk who don't seem to know their head from their butt.....but think they are qualified. I mean you have had several coaches jump ship............look at possibly WHY no one wants to stay in your town. And  NO...I don't live there and am glad of it, but it is called Freedom of Speech and I have a license to practice it.

825703591[/snapback]

First of all, I'm not your son. I know this because my dad was a real man. Not the kind that sends letters to principles.

Second, You are right, I'm the kind of man that checks the box without reading the specifics.

Third, I didn't say that you couldn't express your opinion, I said 'YOUR OPINION DIDN'T MEAN JACK TO ME".

Fourth, I do pay taxes in this county. Guess what, "YOUR OPINION STILL DON'T MEAN JACK TO ME". Your defending a coach who has placed his goals ahead of the teams. If he cared anything about these boys he would have encouraged them to stay. The kids who are quitting are not kids who are troubled, they are good kids.

First of all, I'm not your son. I know this because my dad was a real man. Not the kind that sends letters to principles.

Second, You are right, I'm the kind of man that checks the box without reading the specifics.

Third, I didn't say that you couldn't express your opinion, I said 'YOUR OPINION DIDN'T MEAN JACK TO ME".

Fourth, I do pay taxes in this county. Guess what, "YOUR OPINION STILL DON'T MEAN JACK TO ME". Your defending a coach who has placed his goals ahead of the teams. If he cared anything about these boys he would have encouraged them to stay. The kids who are quitting are not kids who are troubled, they are good kids.

825703623[/snapback]

Read....dufus.....I never sent any letter to a principal. ( you called me a hall monitor...so I simply played along with your lil slam.) I simply asked a CoachT moderator to lock the old Jeff cty thread b/c it was getting way too personal and out of line. Guess what, I wasn't the only person to report it. He instead DELETED the whole thing b/c he thought it was worse than I did. And if you read the GUIDELINES, you will see that it says that if you keep breaking the rules or step over the line...you will be REMOVED or suspended from the T. So you better follow the rules and READ them. CoachT is a COACH and he doesn't like to see coaches BASHED. And this is HIS forum, which means he is the boss.

And guess what...I pay FEDERAL taxes....so I can talk about any area in the US that I desire as long as I stay within the CoachT guidelines. And I don't care what YOU say about it. I suggest you listen to your wise father and do some serious growing up. I may defend whomever I please. It takes a real man like you to dog a coach anonymously on a forum. You don't like what Marty does, go talk to him face to face. Be a MAN.

And finally.......learn the difference between the correct usage of the word "principal."