FATHER RYAN

irishballer87

Since you all know everything about coaching and are very quick to point out what you percieve is wrong why don't you all become coaches and win everything. Your CATPACK name is ridiculous and seriously represents being a part of the problem instead of the solution.

As for what I do for the team (that means the coaches and players) is number 1 I support them. The rest anybody can see and only verifies the number 1 position.

I supported Coach Lussier and his staff while they were here and rightfully so and will continue to do the same with Coach Stevens and staff. Good luck to FR and the Wildcats for this upcoming season, its gonna be a great ride.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you all know everything about coaching and are very quick to point out what you percieve is wrong why don't you all become coaches and win everything.  Your CATPACK name is ridiculous and seriously represents being a part of the problem instead of the solution.

As for what I do for the team (that means the coaches and players) is number 1 I support them.  The rest anybody can see and only verifies the number 1 position. 

I supported Coach Lussier and his staff while they were here and rightfully so and will continue to do the same with Coach Stevens and staff.  Good luck to FR and the Wildcats for this upcoming season, its gonna be a great ride.

825702773[/snapback]

OakRidgeCat,

I know several dozen or so people who are in this group of former players and boosters. Catpack-great name, sorry you don't like it, got the t-shirt! and Catwatch just to name a few, have the players and program's best interest. There have been many behind the scene things happen with this group anonymously, and it is a much bigger group of people than I thought. Very well funded. Don't judge until you know all of the facts.

It is only fair the fine players at FR know both sides of the field.

GO WILDCATS!

One of the Russ brothers went to Father Ryan and one attended MBA.  The mother was Susan Russ a teacher and track coach at <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=215&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Harpeth Hall</a>.

825703234[/snapback]

I stand corrected. Andy did play at MBA and then went on to punt for Mississippi State. Susan was just inducted into the Hall of Fame this past spring.

Hmmm, lets see, an anonymous group, who won't say who they are or identify the leader, have secret meetings, got your own clothing to identify yourselves to whoever, and only let those in who want to talk bad about a certain group of people. I believe I've heard this story before and no good came of it then either. :lol:

If CATPACK is so great please identify who you ALL are, let others know of your meetings so we can come and see for ourselves. Tell us who the leader of this outfit is and let the newspaper do a story on your group. Just who is CATPACK? What makes you so think you know so much about Coaching, got any credentials?

Community Against the Poor Athletic Coaching of Kids, gimme a break. :)

My apologies to the Father Ryan Group. I wish you all only the best for a great season. thumb

I stand corrected.  Andy did play at MBA and then went on to punt for Mississippi State.  Susan was just inducted into the Hall of Fame this past spring.

825703300[/snapback]

I believe Andy was drafted by the Jets in something like the 4th round but never made the squad. Heck of a leg though.

It's a good start, as Coach Lussier had a nice tenure at Oak Ridge, but there are a lot of challenges.  Plus, the league already has some great coaches and coaching staffs as well, with the all-time wins leader in Tennessee at Brentwood Academy, a former NCAA and Super Bowl champion QB at MBA (not to mention the recent addition of a former Tennessee Titan, with 10+ years of NFL experience, as a full-time assistant coach), .

825695927[/snapback]

Who is the Super Bowl Champ QB?

He won't be playing Oliver Springs and Sevierville and South-Doyle type teams anymore...this will not be pretty.

825696968[/snapback]

2004 Schedule Add Games · Format this schedule:

Date Opponent Location Result

Thu Aug. 26 at Clinton W 60-8

Fri Sep. 3 at Bradley Central R W 70-0

Fri Sep. 10 Dobyns Bennett L 31-48 Ranked

Thu Sep. 16 Heritage R W 48-12

Fri Sep. 24 Sevier Co. W 52-0 Former State Champ

Fri Oct. 1 at McMinn Co. R W 55-20

Fri Oct. 8 at William Blount R W 52-19

Fri Oct. 15 at Farragut R W 21-13 Ranked

Fri Oct. 22 Ooltewah R W 30-14 Ranked

Fri Oct. 29 Soddy Daisy R W 26-21 Ranked

Fri Nov. 5 Sevier Co. W 37-0

Fri Nov. 12 Farragut W 48-0

Fri Nov. 19 Dobyns Bennett W 24-14

Fri Nov. 26 at Riverdale L 28-42 State Champion

Strength Rank: 4th

Schedule Rank: 10th

» Analyze this schedule Overall Record: 12-2

Region Record: 7-0

Not a smart post Big mom

Who is the Super Bowl Champ QB?

825703493[/snapback]

Jeff Rutledge.

To clarify, while not the starter in any of his three Super Bowl appearances (a 1979 loss with the L.A. Rams, a 1986 win with the NY Giants, and a 1991 win with the Washington Redskins), his experiences with Super Bowl teams and coaches is invaluable.

My apologies for the potentially misleading statement.

Edited by rollredroll