Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

And TDC......you are one up on me. You are right...we DO have another transfer!!! Wow, this has to be a record.  He does have an unusual name and I have no clue how to spell it so I won't butcher it on here.

825707350[/snapback]

Over the summer, there was a rumor that OHS might pick up a pretty good transfer from Smyrna. Do you know if that happened ot not?

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blazer14 did you not live in RIVEDALES zone before Blackman opened up? If you live our zone it is LEGAL to recruit you!! Then you left and lost your ring if you had stayed when i see you around town you could be sporitng that fancy championship ring but instead you are talking about how are Db made a great play on the ball or how your reciver didnt catch it LOL you know i love ya man

How could I call you if I don't even have your number?

Nope, not a coach (if that's what in fact you are implying) - I'm a wordsmith, though not an historian as Lost Old Dad proved one evening.

825707999[/snapback]

oh i believe u r a coach 4 sure. & u very well could b the 1 who called me and several others that i know. cuz i know u sure aint no dr

"oh i believe u r a coach 4 sure. & u very well could b the 1 who called me and several others that i know. cuz i know u sure aint no dr"

And I know you sure ain't no one to type out entire words. (rubbing eyes)

825708006[/snapback]

but i scored hi-er than a 12 on my act unlike sum one u know ..

and if ur trying 2 b funny, it aint workin. maybe 82cat can give u some pointers

Edited by olandpats