CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

priceless (or whatever you're calling yourself these days), this post has to be one of the all-time funniest.  your "confidence" in matt forrest is HILARIOUS!!  if he is the starting qb for you guys right now, then the blind kid and the kid with no arms who were in front of him must have quit.  he is slow, non-athletic, has no touch on his ball nor does he have an arm.  if he can only survive long enough to hand the ball off to the backs behind him he might be okay.  oh, and priceless, wipe the sweat off your forehead and quit cursing me at your computer screen for posting something like this, because i'm not the only one who thinks it--just ask "your boy" sam youree, who told me all these things at barfield crescent park one day.  sounds like the patriots have the talent to win the super bowl, but they are definitely NOT a team.

have a nice day priceless thumb

825709042[/snapback]

I watched Forrest at the spring scrimmage. He is MUCH improved since he left R'dale. He is throwing much better and especially on the move. While he is no Joe Montana, he is a different QB than he was. I don't think Oakland is going to take region this year, but no team had better take them for granted.

Week 10 is gonna be interesting this year. ;)

priceless (or whatever you're calling yourself these days), this post has to be one of the all-time funniest.  your "confidence" in matt forrest is HILARIOUS!!  if he is the starting qb for you guys right now, then the blind kid and the kid with no arms who were in front of him must have quit.  he is slow, non-athletic, has no touch on his ball nor does he have an arm.  if he can only survive long enough to hand the ball off to the backs behind him he might be okay.  oh, and priceless, wipe the sweat off your forehead and quit cursing me at your computer screen for posting something like this, because i'm not the only one who thinks it--just ask "your boy" sam youree, who told me all these things at barfield crescent park one day.  sounds like the patriots have the talent to win the super bowl, but they are definitely NOT a team.

have a nice day priceless thumb

825709042[/snapback]

WOW ---- WHAT A CLASSY GUY

I KNOW YOU GUYS FROM RIVERDALE MUST BE PROUD OF HIM HAVING THE COURAGE TO MAKE FUN OF A BLIND KID AND MAYBE AN AMPUTEE. HE IS JUST ALL CLASS

IT SHOWS REAL GUTS TO GET ON HERE AND MAKE FUN OF A HS KID BY NAME WHO IS JUST TRYING TO DO HIS BEST

RHSHASBEEN YOU ARE MAN OF THE YEAR

THERE IS A KID ON OUR TEAM THAT WILL NEVER PLAY HE IS SMALL AND SLOW BUT SHOWS UP RUNS EVERY SPRINT AND TRIES HIS BEST. I WILL SEE IF I CAN GET HIS NAME SO MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE A SHOT AT HIM

I WOULD SUGGEST ALL REGION TEAMS FORWARD ANY PLAYERS THAT MAY NOT MEET RHS HASBEEN'S CRITERIA TO THE BOARD SO HE CAN RUN THEM DOWN APPROPRIATELY.

ONCE AGAIN READ HIS POST YOU RIVERDALE GUYS MUST BE PROUD.

easy cat. i have seen the kid play and i just don't believe he is a great athlete, nor do i think he is near as good as he thinks he is. just a personal opinion (we are still allowed to express those on here, right?) if the blind amputee wise cracks were really that hurtful, then i apologize to all who feel offended. BUT, i do not take back my opinions of him as a quarterback.

if you're so offended, run and tell coacht to pull the post. but it won't do any good to try to persuade other riverdale users that my post is sacrelige because chances are they saw him play when he was at riverdale and they agree with me.

and, oh yeah, cat--do i get a trophy or a plaque or something for my "MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD"?

WHOA.......do I detect a wee bit of hostility here?

3 Points to Ponder:

1. When you saw Matt play, he was a soph. Now let's remember that as a soph you might have some growing to do. That is why weightrooms were invented, college camps are full, and coaches have jobs. It is a real rarity to find a true stud as a soph. I think you may need to reserve judgment until you actually witness Matt play as a senior.

2. I would be highly disappointed if Youree was dogging a teammate. But probably unbeknown to you, The Back-up QB is one of Sam's closest friends. I could write volumes on here of some of the comments that I have heard straight from the mouths of TEAM WARRIORS about the character of their past 2 QB's and some of your coaches. But I will try to restrain myself.

3. GEEZZZZZ....a few posts back I actually called rhshasbeen66 "one of the finest players to ever don a RHS jersey." Now you be the judge......am I really THAT ignorant, or would you hate to see the WORST Riverdale Warrior if hasbeen is the best.SOOOOOOO...which is it??

Riverdale[/url'>' date='Aug 3 2005 - 12:12 PM']I have not heard about it being cancelled.  Someone please confirm.

825709072[/snapback]

The post i was responding to made mention to w Whites Creek scrimmage next week so i was just checking to make sure that fridays wasnt cancelled so unless i have to work the titans game i will be there Do they usually start RIGHT on time?

Youree is definitely my boy. The kid has fortitude and such talent. He has worked extremely hard to get where he is. I hate that he quit baseball , but I know that his extra time in the weightroom has paid off . It was good to see him acknowledge it as well. Big things are headed Sam's way....big big things.

Matt Forrest is definitely the starting QB at this time. Why his name wasn't mentioned, I do not know. but I can assure you that we all have confidence in Matt to get the job done.

Right now PJ Polk is starting at TB. I am sure that you are familiar with him since you are a baseball follower. As for Precious, I am not sure whether he will see varsity action or not. I know that we don't like to move folk up and put pressure on them. Right now, we are sold on PJ. Adam Elrod was moved up last year due to necessity . However,  he sure handled it well. And Elrod is going to be a premier lineman , esp by the time he is a senior. I am anxious to see Precious and plan on attending their scrimmage this week to check  them out.

825709032[/snapback]

Yes i am VERY familiar with PJ i have watched him play baseball since he was 7he is a great kid with a great family. Do you know about valentines work ethic? If he has a strong work ethic i think he will see a little bit of action at the start of the year. When the freshman season is over i think he will get a lot of playing time what positon did PJ play last year also is forrest that much better than burnett?

easy cat.  i have seen the kid play and i just don't believe he is a great athlete, nor do i think he is near as good as he thinks he is.  just a personal opinion (we are still allowed to express those on here, right?)  if the blind amputee wise cracks were really that hurtful, then i apologize to all who feel offended.  BUT, i do not take back my opinions of him as a quarterback. 

if you're so offended, run and tell coacht to pull the post.  but it won't do any good to try to persuade other riverdale users that my post is sacrelige because chances are  they saw him play when he was at riverdale and they agree with me.

and, oh yeah, cat--do i get a trophy or a plaque or something for my "MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD"?

825709157[/snapback]

I have zero doubt that not one riverdale poster will have a word to say about your poor choice of words. Not one.

I don't want the post pulled, ignorant comments are best judged in daylight

You should be the one that after reviewing it wants it pulled but I know that will never happen