Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Well 802........Blackman has their own middle school, Blackman Middle, that serves only them. Riverdale has their own middle school , Christiana Middle, that feeds only them. Siegel has their won middle school....we got one or two from there, burt the majority serves them. Smyrna has smyrna Middle, and Lavergne has Lavergne Middle,and Rock Springs Middle. Central doles out kids to Siegel,Blackman, Oakland, AND Riverdale . So how is that a feeder school for us?? It isn't...we are the ONLY county school without an exclusive feeder school. The difference is that we got the majority of the CMS kids FINALLY! But yall still got some kids and so did the others. And we now have the coach.... :D

Edited by 2priceless

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to take a moment to commend Josh Beasley, writer for the DNJ in the Boro. I really loved the article on OHS that was in the paper today.( CoachT , thanks for putting on the link. ) It showed that Josh is seeing the same things that I am....a team rising from the ashes and fighting for their slice of the region pie. The picture was fantastic...showed 3 of my favorites...: Youree, Griffith, and PJ Polk. All 3 young men are only juniors and are the heart and soul of this team.Iit is great to see these kids rewarded and recognized for their hard work and spirit. thumb

This is my first post.  Kinda new to this.  Anyone know when the Riverdale vs. Whites Creek scrimmage starts next Tuesday?  I know Whites Creek always comes to play hard.  I am looking forward to seeing a great scrimmage.

825708873[/snapback]

How did you get that on your signature? Dont forget about the scrimmage Friday against MBA unless it has been cancelled. Does anyone know what time they will start that? If i dont have to work the TITANS concession stand for the RIVERDALE baseball team i plan on going so please fill me in on details if u can. Thank You

2Priceless I have known youree for a long timehe is a great kid and i am proud of his accomplishments but i have 1 question. Who is going to throw him the ball is it that Forrset kid or is somone going to beat him out if you notices in that article they never mentioned the QB. Who will be the starting tailback this year for oakland and...do yuo think valentine will get some varsity action?

Youree is definitely my boy. The kid has fortitude and such talent. He has worked extremely hard to get where he is. I hate that he quit baseball , but I know that his extra time in the weightroom has paid off . It was good to see him acknowledge it as well. Big things are headed Sam's way....big big things.

Matt Forrest is definitely the starting QB at this time. Why his name wasn't mentioned, I do not know. but I can assure you that we all have confidence in Matt to get the job done.

Right now PJ Polk is starting at TB. I am sure that you are familiar with him since you are a baseball follower. As for Precious, I am not sure whether he will see varsity action or not. I know that we don't like to move folk up and put pressure on them. Right now, we are sold on PJ. Adam Elrod was moved up last year due to necessity . However, he sure handled it well. And Elrod is going to be a premier lineman , esp by the time he is a senior. I am anxious to see Precious and plan on attending their scrimmage this week to check them out.

Edited by 2priceless

Youree is definitely my boy. The kid has fortitude and such talent. He has worked extremely hard to get where he is. I hate that he quit baseball , but I know that his extra time in the weightroom has paid off . It was good to see him acknowledge it as well. Big things are headed Sam's way....big big things.

Matt Forrest is definitely the starting QB at this time. Why his name wasn't mentioned, I do not know. but I can assure you that we all have confidence in Matt to get the job done.

Right now PJ Polk is starting at TB. I am sure that you are familiar with him since you are a baseball follower. As for Precious, I am not sure whether he will see varsity action or not. I know that we don't like to move folk up and put pressure on them. Right now, we are sold on PJ. Adam Elrod was moved up last year due to necessity . However,  he sure handled it well. And Elrod is going to be a premier lineman , esp by the time he is a senior. I am anxious to see Precious and plan on attending their scrimmage this week to check  them out.

825709032[/snapback]

What happened to the other tailback, Cowan?

priceless (or whatever you're calling yourself these days), this post has to be one of the all-time funniest.  your "confidence" in matt forrest is HILARIOUS!!  if he is the starting qb for you guys right now, then the blind kid and the kid with no arms who were in front of him must have quit.  he is slow, non-athletic, has no touch on his ball nor does he have an arm.  if he can only survive long enough to hand the ball off to the backs behind him he might be okay.  oh, and priceless, wipe the sweat off your forehead and quit cursing me at your computer screen for posting something like this, because i'm not the only one who thinks it--just ask "your boy" sam youree, who told me all these things at barfield crescent park one day.  sounds like the patriots have the talent to win the super bowl, but they are definitely NOT a team.

have a nice day priceless thumb

825709042[/snapback]

You could have fooled me. I saw Forrest at practice today and he looked like he had touch an arm and all those things yoy said he doesnt have. So he doesnt have 4.4 speeds, since when has that been a requirement for quarterbacks? Forrest may not be the best qb ever, but he is certainly good enough to get the job done. And last i checked, neither Burnett of Mcgowan is without limbs or blind, so I believe Forrest has done his part and earned it. If Oakland isnt a team, Oakland is about as close as your gonna get to a TEAM