"Calm Continueth Not Long Without A Storm"

FHSrebel27

Get ready boys, it's almost time!

Ever since December 4th (for some, longer for most) of last year, eyes across the state have been focused on this date. While teams have no doubt been preparing since the Monday after their last Friday night game, it really gets going on August 1st. The pads come on. The hitting starts. Each teams starts anew with no record to worry about whatsoever. You worry only about getting yourself into position to forth and reach your goals for the upcoming season. For some teams, that goal may be to record their school's first ever varsity victory or to reach the playoffs for the first time. For others, that goal may be to get farther than they did last year in the playoffs, maybe even Murfreesboro. And of course, for those 10 teams that made it there last year, they want to get back and repeart or do what they didn't last season. Whatever the case may be, the work and prepartion will be admirable. It surely will not go unnoticed. Thousands across the state will gather every Friday night for 16 weeks to watch the fruits of their labor take shape on the field of glory.

To everyone - from the players to the student trainers, from the coaches to their wives and families, from the administration of schools to the students who support their classmates, from the parents of players to the entire communties who come together for their Friday night heroes - have a wonderful 2005 season! Most surely, the calm continueth not long without a storm!

Oh, and GO REBELS! thumb

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ready boys, it's almost time!

Ever since December 4th (for some, longer for most) of last year, eyes across the state have been focused on this date. While teams have no doubt been preparing since the Monday after their last Friday night game, it really gets going on August 1st. The pads come on. The hitting starts. Each teams starts anew with no record to worry about whatsoever. You worry only about getting yourself into position to forth and reach your goals for the upcoming season. For some teams, that goal may be to record their school's first ever varsity victory or to reach the playoffs for the first time. For others, that goal may be to get farther than they did last year in the playoffs, maybe even Murfreesboro. And of course, for those 10 teams that made it there last year, they want to get back and repeart or do what they didn't last season. Whatever the case may be, the work and prepartion will be admirable. It surely will not go unnoticed. Thousands across the state will gather every Friday night for 16 weeks to watch the fruits of their labor take shape on the field of glory.

To everyone - from the players to the student trainers, from the coaches to their wives and families, from the administration of schools to the students who support their classmates, from the parents of players to the entire communties who come together for their Friday night heroes - have a wonderful 2005 season! Most surely, the calm continueth not long without a storm!

Oh, and GO REBELS!  thumb

825701420[/snapback]

So I`m not the only person with the football itch :lol:

Boys, the storm is right here!! Simply the greatest coacht poster of all time!! Whooooo!!! :P If you are ready to rock and roll, come to Cloudland High this August my friend. We are gonna stomp a mud hole in every ones' carcass that we play. I can't wait to go down after the victories to see the tears on our opponents faces. The storm is brewing in Roan Mountain, already. Whooooo!! B)

I CANT WAIT summer baseball is almost over and the real season starts it is almost FOOTBALL time and i can not wait I LOVE football woooooooooohoooooooo and i too am also gald that i am not the only one with that itch

oh and GO WARRIORS

825702162[/snapback]

riverdaleman, I think most all of us on CoachT have been waiting for this time of year, since they put the equipment away last season. Nothing better than "Football Time in Tennessee!"

Good luck to everyone this season. I hope all of you have a great and, more importantly, safe season this year! I hope to get down for a few games toward the end of the season, after my season here in VA is finished. We are hoping to get our first championship here as well. Hopefully, my boys in Cookeville can get there's as well, but everything remains to be seen this fall. Nothing is guaranteed in this world, but you have to have faith!

GO CAV's!!!!! thumb

Equipment has been issued. It's almost time!

825702242[/snapback]

How I wish I could put the pads on one more time.........

I've been is solid baseall mode since April, but the football bug bit me hard last week and I am ready for it to start.

13 days till Aug 1, 32 days until Jamborees/Week 0, and 47 days until kickoff in Knoxville. But hey, who's counting? :lol: