How will Alcoa do?

TnVols23

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my OPINION is that 1A and 3A are the weakest divisions in TN. Many people might be too shy to agree with me, and that doesn't bother me at all. Fulton and Alcoa is going to be an AWESOME game this season...but that has NOTHING to do with 3A being a cake-walk to the championship. Alcoa and Fulton are both excellent teams in their own right. It's literally a crap-shoot.

I do think this thread will change with this question;

How will Mr. Shiverdecker impact the program?  What say you Alcoa faithful?

825704156[/snapback]

Just for the record hopkinsville was not the state champion they were put out in the semi's by boyle co. and chris is fitting in very nice with alcoa. he will end up getting around 15 carries p/game with dustin around 20. he will also get out in the slot in 3 and 4 wide sets with warren, lanxter and sommer and catch a few balls. he will also be deep with lanxter who returned 3 kick offs for tds, on kr/prs. he will also step in at the open cb spot, where he looked very good on his first day. at rb fresh legs all the time. picture cadillac and ronnie brown. chris says hes loving alcoa

Just for the record hopkinsville was not the state champion they were put out in the semi's by boyle co. and chris is fitting in very nice with alcoa.  he will end up getting around 15 carries p/game with dustin around 20. he will also get out in the slot in 3 and 4 wide sets with warren, lanxter and sommer and catch a few balls. he will also be deep with lanxter who returned 3 kick offs for tds, on kr/prs.  he will also step in at the open cb spot, where he looked very good on his first day. at rb fresh legs all the time.  picture cadillac and ronnie brown. chris says hes loving alcoa

825704189[/snapback]

Will Alcoa be able to handle Trigg County in the opener?