How will Alcoa do?

TnVols23

[quote=TnVols23,Jul 21 2005 - 08:01 PM]

Just wondering what people think Alcoa's season will go going up against an above average overall schedule.

Tough Games:

Maryville (4-A) Champ

Fulton (3-A) Champ

Trigg County (KY 2-A) Champ

McCallie (D-II Champ I think)

825703922[/snapback]

If TnVols23 sees the field then I am predicting they will lose every game... :lol:

It's about time you decided to play a real sport. Call me for tips if you want to be a super star. I will only provide the tips AFTER the Maryville game though.... ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea he is a transfer from jefferson county he was one of the top runningbacks in 5A last year as a sophmore.

825704232[/snapback]

Shiverdecker is at Alcoa now?!?! Wow, that's a great addition...he was a beast at JeffCo last year. He was their primary offensive weapon as a sophomore.

I do think this thread will change with this question;

How will Mr. Shiverdecker impact the program?  What say you Alcoa faithful?

825704156[/snapback]

It will be nice to have an additional offensive threat on this team but the biggest impact IMO will be on the defensive side of the ball. If he can fill RBell's corner position it will greatly solidify the defense. And the all around depth he can provide as a playmaker will be icing on the cake. ...... Now if we could get one more big ole lineman and a hoss linebacker to transfer in. :lol:;)

Just wondering what people think Alcoa's season will go going up against an above average overall schedule.

Tough Games:

Maryville (4-A) Champ

Fulton (3-A) Champ

Trigg County (KY 2-A) Champ

McCallie (D-II Champ I think)

825703922[/snapback]

Tough game against MHS. The Rebels should prevail. The rest should be relatively easy for Alcoa. How good will MHS be this year? Why did Shiverdecker transfer?

MLREB.... You are one funny character, I tell you what... By the way, I was impressed greatly at the TAM Camp held here. You should get what I'm saying.

Shiverdecker is working out nicely so far. I think that he will fill in the CB spot...It will probably be a contest between Sommers and Shiverdeck if the former is willing to play both ways/ if Coach Reid wants him to. Chris will be working on earning the backup spot at Tailback for this year, and will probably enter a contest going into next spring for starter.

Sorry about the false information regarding McCallie and Trigg County. Just what I had heard. I stand corrected.

Good move for Shiverdecker, bad move for JCHS. Chris will finally get the look he needs to make it at the next level. The IMAC does not promote many of their athletes. Is Kent Basile transferring to Alcoa? He is another top IMAC prospect in baseball and basketball.Not sure if he is going to play football? Shiverdecker with playing time could rush for 2000 yards  this year. Not good for the IMAC image.

825704375[/snapback]

Shiverdecker may push Alcoa over the top in a head to head with MHS. They say he has awesome speed and comes from a strong program. Who is Basile and what position does he play?

Edited by BosemanWBFan