Clausen to Soddy Daisy?

TribeFan

I just got a phone call from a person and he tells me that he was told that Clausen #3 is going to play football @ Soddy Daisy. Truth or Fiction? My guess is fiction, why would the Clausens want to move to Chattanooga from California when they could go 2 more hours up the road and be in Knoxville where #2 son is playing for the Vols and #3 son could go to Maryville and play for the legend GQ. I must be out of the rumor loop if this is happening. GO TRIBE!!!

Don't think that a family that is used to living in California would want to move to the hills and backwardness of TN. Of course, stranger things have happened. I would think that 4 years of school in Knoxville would be enough. If they were going to move seems that they would have already done so as both of their older boys were here.

Next rumor...where will Rae Sykes of Alcoa play his college ball?  He's a junior now, but he's already got interest from LSU...bet  a lot of you outside of Blount Co haven't heard of him.

YOU WILL... thumb

825717581[/snapback]

I've only seen Sykes play one time--in the state title game--and he impressed me more than any player on Alcoa. By the time he finishes growing, he will be a MONSTER!!!! I can see him being a Top 50 national recruit if he continues to work and develop his already impressive skills.

This has been rumored ever since he started High School and it has been proven wrong everytime why would he move to Soddy-Daisy the competition is not what he would get compared to where he is now. Plus he lead his team to a California Championship as a Sophmore last season. One other thing the runnig back on his team also a upcoming Junior is one of the top RB's in California. One more thing during the summer he has been known to workout with college & pro players I don't think he will be able to do that if he is living in Soddy-Daisy.