Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

Sorry I haven't been posting lately guys.........I just now had time to get on here and post my thoughts. Friday night against Trenton was an extremely good performance in my opinion, considering the weather. Everyone looked to be on the same page. There are a few small things to work on, but I'm sure Comer and company will work them out before West Carroll. Speaking of WC.........I won't be at the game in person but I'll be listening on the radio. I'm taking a little break and going to see the Vols play UAB this weekend. I want to wish my Rebels good luck this Friday night against WC. Just go in there, have fun playing, and kick some tail. Good luck guys and GO RED!!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOHICA,

I'll catch your slack this Friday and you can catch mine on Oct. 1. My plans are to be in Ktown for the Ole Miss game that weekend!

I want to update some stats I posted last Friday nite. Kegan carried 17 times for what I am told was 74 yards (not 72) and we were 10 of 17 (not 15) passing for 148 yards I also read.

This coming Friday night is the region opener and a big game for the Rebels. We need a good fan turnout and lots of noise from the crowd. This game could have a lot of playoff implications for the Rebels so lets all show up ready to do our parts.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking at some area game matchups earlier tonight and it's oddly unusual how many area games there are Friday nite in only week 2 that are very important games with playoff implications. This is in class A and AA at least. Didn't really look at the higher classes.

McKenzie isn't getting much respect in the area right now after the Trenton game. Personally, I think that's kind of petty since Trenton is a better team than many think they are and I also believe the Rebels will come out to play Friday night like they have something to prove. IMHO, West Carroll could well be in for a long night!!!!! A lot of folks around here forget that Waverly (in the Jamboree) and TCA aren't exactly top notch competition West Carroll has faced. Matter of fact they aren't much of any competition at all.

A lot of people are picking Trenton to beat USJ this week too. The Rebels should be fine this week after a good hard week of practice. We'll be in the stands doin' our part Rebels!

GO REBELS!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Let's go McKenzie this is a huge game for us. We must win this we plan on making the playoffs. We do not need to dig a whole like we did last year. Come out tomorrow night with some fire and stroke some folks. Drew threw the ball deep show why all of the colleges want you tomorrow night. Come on tomorrow we got to beat West Carroll, so people will realize that their is only one good 1A football in Carroll County.

Mr. Tony i like how u pumpin up the reb's....maybe itll work for yall i wish yall the best of luck because as our schedule shows we got it rough this year, with a young line too, but maybe itll work out for the best....tell kegan rumley said whats up (ya know tha guy that sat with u and ur bro and randy at most of tha games las year) and the best of luck to tha rebels

Glad to see somebody besides me posting on here again. It's been a slow week for this thread.

ironman12, you are right about the importance of this game tonight. It will set the tone for the Rebels in region play. It will let us know where we stand in the "pecking order" in region 7A. Every one knows the teams to beat are union City and Lake Co. but, where do we stand in the mix???? We'll have a pretty good idea after tonight!!!

I still have faith in the Rebels and know we are a good enough team to compete with the best teams in region 7A. The defense has to come to play tonight like they did against Trenton and turn it up a notch to stop the run. The offense needs to be a bit more patient and not try to get it all on one play but, we can do that too.

GO REBELS!!!!

Leave it all on the field tonight!!!!

Now, if my truck just doesn't run out of gas I'll be in the stands tonight!

OK..........I'm back from Knoxville. Man, not to get off the subject but Erik Ainge needs to be somewhere else. Rick needs to be "the man" this year! I had a good time and the result was good.......a win is a win. GO VOLS!!!

I didn't get a chance to listen on the radio to the Rebels but I had plenty of people sending play by play text messages. Sounds like ya'll did pretty good. I congratulate all of you!!! I will try to be at our first home game this year against Dresden this Friday. Work could be a conflict, but maybe something can work out right for me.

Ya'll can win this game if you want it bad enough! It's a non-region game............but the team, the fans, and myself need some bragging rights! They will be tough to beat this year no doubt..........but I know for a fact that ya'll can do it with ease if you want to. Just have fun out there guys.............it's not the super bowl yet! GO RED!!!